As a Marketing Artist, you will play a significant role in promoting Square Enix’s mobile games. You will work closely with the marketing, user acquisition and community teams to produce visual communication that showcases the exciting features of upcoming games and live events of current ones. You will also be a key member of the creative process, drawing up ideas for new ways to design and communicate game concepts. Working with the creative directors and production teams, you will help create effective and gripping assets for internal presentations, throughout the lifecycle of product development.
- Create high quality promotional graphics for use in live and upcoming titles.
- Create graphic assets for our official websites and social channels.
- Edit existing video and animation footage to produce clips suitable for content on social media, user-acquisition or promotional purposes.
- Work closely with the in-house game developing, marketing, user-acquisition, and community management teams to fulfil marketing graphic requests.
- Enhance internal presentations with effective visual communication and visual branding.
- Manage and organise the digital asset library.
Reports to: Art Director.
Knowledge and Experience:
- At least 3 years’ experience working in the video games/advertising industry with knowledge of best practices in digital and traditional marketing.
- An understanding and appreciation of the mobile game market and it’s characteristics.
- Experience producing visual communication that’s complementary to an established art direction.
- A degree of self-management and autonomy so you can be self-critical, striving to raise the quality bar and set new standards.
- Knowledge of how to manage your own schedule and design workflows to complete assigned tasks on time, at quality.
- Experience in mobile game development and/or publishing.
Competencies, Skills and Attributes:
- Skills to produce high fidelity 2D and 3D rendered assets.
- Video capturing and editing skills.
- Good artistic sensibilities and great attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
- Knowledge of composition and colour theory.
- Knowledge of layout and typography.
- Proficient with Adobe suite…
- Adobe Photoshop.
- After Effects.
- Proficient in either…
- Maya (Preferred).
- A master of Powerpoint or Keynote.
- Experience producing animation and motion graphics.
- Basic knowledge of Unity3d.
Please note that Square Enix does not accept speculative candidate submissions from recruitment agencies.
Closing 12 December 2019
- £25,000 to 32,000 p/a
Designers- Apple Media Products
Closing 12 December 2019
Want more Marketing Artist jobs?
Want to find more 3D Artist jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, 3D Modeller jobs, Gaming Artist jobs, 2D Animator jobs, Animation Artist jobs, Graphic Designer - Production jobs, Layout Artist jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Special Effects Artist jobs, Texture Artist/Texture Painter jobs, Visual Effects jobs, Visual Effects (VFX) Supervisor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.