Manager/Senior Manager - Social Media
The Adobe social team's 'northstar' globally is to leverage worldwide social networks to influence awareness, adoption and active use of Document Cloud products, services, and solutions by engaging and mobilizing social community and influencers. This involves successfully balancing social marketing programs with social media communications.
The role of social is crucial in the marketing mix, impacting all elements of the awareness-to-conversion process and this individual is expected to prove and champion the role of social as part of the integrated marketing campaign. This individual will be responsible for developing, executing and measuring social marketing programs and social media strategy; managing social content, community, and reporting focused on one of Adobe’s most iconic and fastest growing businesses, Adobe Document Cloud.
The position will report to the Senior Director of Communications, based at least 3-4 days a week in our San Francisco office.
What you'll do:
- Develop and manage best in class social media strategy for Document Cloud, with a focus on Adobe Sign and the Document Cloud enterprise offering. You’ll identify audience segments, targeting personas and key verticals, and develop social programs and content that leverages Adobe’s creative edge to differentiate and break through to an enterprise audience.
- Take great joy in scoping and collaborating with social influencers like celebrity chef Tyler Florence, L.A. tattoo artist to the stars, Dr. Woo, and designer and star of Queer Eye, Bobby Berk, to infuse a hip and relevant feel into social content and activation's.
- Partner with your PR counterpart to drive global Think Tanks that position Adobe as a thought leader on topics like the Future of Work, AI in the Enterprise, and the impact that Gen Z will have on the workplace in cultural hubs like New York, Berlin and Sydney.
- Measure the impact of the strategy, adjusting and improving on an ongoing basis, continually evolving program as the social media landscape changes.
- Optimize and scale best in class paid social strategy aligned to the customer journey across social platforms, including Account Based Marketing programs in partnership with demand teams.
- Develop social programs that drive active use and aid in enterprise customer retention in partnership with product marketing.
- Develop social strategy in concert with partners like Microsoft, Dropbox, Box, Workday and ServiceNow, including strategic announcements at major partner and Adobe events.
- Collaborate seamlessly across communications functions like PR, AR and customer advocacy, and partner closely with Product Marketing, Campaign and Brand.
- Champion Document Cloud social programs an identify opportunities to create joint programs with the Experience Cloud, Creative Cloud and Brand communications teams.
- Ensure all social campaigns meet governance requirements, provide counsel on timing and strategy, and provide metrics and reporting as required.
- Influence content creation including written content on the Adobe Blog and CMO, and creative video content creation to ensure it is built to drive results on social media channels.
- Collaborate closely with regional counterparts to implement best practice strategy globally.
- Work with communications leads and agencies to manage any social crisis situations that arise.
What you need to succeed:
- Driven, motivated, enthusiastic and energetic—a change-agent who influences, guides and leads by example.
- The desire to take risks and introduce new, fun, and engaging ways to reach your audience.
- Proven track record of success in developing social media programs for a software or technology business, and management of social media communities, with responsibilities in day-to-day management, growth strategies, paid media, measurement, engagement campaigns and content strategy.
- Experience working across consumer, SMB and enterprise social programs a plus.
- Paid social media expertise, including Account Based Marketing.
- Experience in managing and measuring a variety of ongoing events or campaign-specific social demand generation programs.
- Budget management experience.
- Exceptional writing and communication skills–ability to develop a variety of content from short posts to multi-media, blog posts, and infographics, and manage an integrated communications calendar.
- Experience in working with contractors and agencies to brief, manage and evaluate their work.
- Ideal years of experience: Manager: 3-5 years experience; Sr. Manager: 7-10 year.
- Ability to navigate within matrix-style organizations.
- Strong program management skills with high attention to detail.
- Broad business understanding, strong analytical abilities and critical, creative thinker.
- Collaborative and team-oriented.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Executive Director, Brand Marketing
Closing 4 July 2019
- Sony Pictures Television
- Culver City
Executive Director, National Marketing Partnership - Sales
Closing 4 July 2019
- Sony Pictures Television
- Culver City
Want more Manager/Senior Manager - Social Media jobs?
Want to find more Development Manager jobs, Digital Campaign Executive jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Strategists jobs, Content Executive jobs, Content Manager jobs, Digital Analyst jobs, Social Media Executive jobs, Social Media Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.