Manager, Marketing & Creative Services
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY:
Fox Networks Group
We are a collection of enduring brands and iconic, unforgettable characters. We create content for audiences big and small, reaching billions of people every day. Most of all, we are many individuals, each uniquely talented, each a critical piece to our puzzle, who collectively become a power. Desire to thrill and engage? Join us as we engage and inspire.
The FOX Sports Regional corporate marketing group supports 22 FOX Regional Sports Networks around the country. This group is seeking a dynamic marketer to join the team as our Manager of Marketing and Creative Services. This individual will play a key role in the execution of creative projects for the FOX Sports Regional Networks.
The Manager of Marketing and Creative Services will be a liaison between the Creative Services team and various internal/external teams, collaborating with all to make sure projects meet strategic goals and are completed on time and within budget. The Manager’s primary responsibility will be to facilitate the development of promo and marketing campaigns including video, social/digital, and print projects across various departments and regional networks.
- Support the Director of Marketing and Creative Services with strategic planning, development and execution of audiovisual, motion graphic and other various marketing materials.
- Effectively manage and organize a high volume of incoming and outgoing materials (both rough and finished A/V, presentation decks, scripts, promotional materials, etc) in a timely manner.
- Coordinate marketing plans and project calendars, updating as needed. Track all creative services projects, prepare post-campaign/project reports and make recommendations for improvement.
- Oversees the A/V finishing process (creative, music, legal and clearances) for advertising and creative content, facilitating final asset approvals and ensuring final delivery.
- Track and manage various regional assets including: highlight reels, photo usage, etc.
- Manage all aspects of vendor onboarding and maintenance, including but not limited to: asset management, legal requirements, invoice approvals and asset delivery methods.
- College degree in Broadcast, Film, Advertising, Sales, Marketing or Digital-related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in the creation of A/V materials within the marketing, television, film or sports industry required.
- While this position does not edit or produce spots independently, a strong knowledge of the A/V and motion graphic production process is preferred, and a proficiency in programs like Photoshop and PowerPoint is required.
- Must be detail-oriented and organized individual able to reason clearly.
- Must be able to communicate concisely with external vendors and regional employees to ensure that operations are well understood.
- Must be highly skilled in the Microsoft Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook).
- Must be a proactive individual to have the insight to plan for upcoming projects and initiatives.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
Marketing Optimization Manager-ViiV
Closing 12 July 2019
- Research Triangle
Marketing Manager, HCP Engagement, Nucala
Closing 12 July 2019
- Research Triangle
Want more Manager, Marketing & Creative Services jobs?
Want to find more Affiliate Executive jobs, Affiliate Manager jobs, Digital Campaign Executive jobs, Digital Campaign Manager jobs, Digital Marketing Manager jobs, Creative Services Executive jobs, Creative Services Manager jobs, Marketing Executive jobs, Marketing Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.