Manager, Creative Marketing Production UK for Netflix
It's an amazing time to join Netflix as we continue shaping the future of global entertainment. We are bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide by promoting our original, exclusive content. Creative Marketing Production at Netflix is focused on establishing a global operational center-of-excellence for cross-functional project management, creative production and localization of our marketing campaigns.
To support our continued global expansion we are looking for an experienced and senior-level Manager to lead our UK Creative Marketing Production functions in the UK. If you thrive in a startup like environments that requires you to be a strong team player, role model and coach, dive right in, roll up your sleeves, and get your hands dirty — then this role is for you!
Reporting to the Director, EMEA Creative Marketing Production, you will oversee a team of senior-level creative & production leads in the region. You will be responsible for growing, coaching and mentoring your team, identifying and implementing solutions for the team that will drive scale and improve operational quality for the UK’s needs, while collaborating cross-functionally with external and internal teams dedicated to creative, strategy, media, and social.Responsibilities Include:
- Manage a team of producers (creative, print, AV) and campaign operations managers while reporting into the Director, Creative Marketing Production.
- Plan and hire against headcount needs as the UK develops and business needs evolve.
- Forward-plan campaign support as needed for the UK market.
- Drive operational discipline within the wider office, ensuring uptake and on-boarding on tooling and campaign systems.
- Distill testing and performance metrics, automation and tooling conversations in region, and able to translating ‘anecdotal’ issues into quantifiable metrics between international offices.
- Partner closely with Creative Marketing Leadership, UK Regional Marketing Leadership and other cross-functional teams to provide optimal creative and operational support
- Identify pan-regional opportunities to scale campaign creative, production agencies, materials and minimize cost and level of effort.
- Build and maintain broader agency and creative freelance networks.
- Proactively recognize cross-functional bottlenecks, challenges and workflow constraints and providing operational solutions.
- Discover and explore new business opportunities amongst growing regional cross-functional partners.
- At least 10+ years of experience, preferably at an entertainment or lifestyle brand, creative or production agency with an emphasis on leading production teams within the field of offline and online production.
- You are a strong communicator and have spectacular organizational and collaboration skills.
- AV Post-Production experience is a plus.
- You are passionate and curious about leading a team, identifying operational challenges and providing solutions
- You’re a systems thinker and look for ways to utilize technology to improve your team’s output
- You are analytical in your approach but know how to trust your gut when it comes to taking big bets with your decision-making
- You thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity.
- You are an agile, goal-oriented personality, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge!
Closing 16 March 2019
- Big Group
- Competitive Salary
Social Media Manager
Closing 13 March 2019
Want more Manager, Creative Marketing Production UK jobs?
Want to find more Digital Marketing Manager jobs, Chief Marketing Officer jobs, Marketing Director jobs, Marketing Executive jobs, Marketing Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.