MULTIPLATFORM PRODUCER (SNAPCHAT DISCOVER & INSTAGRAM)
We eat, sleep and breathe pop culture, have a strong understanding of social media and a desire to make people swipe, share and laugh out loud.
MTV International is looking for a smart, pop culture and internet-obsessed Multiplatform Producer to help create, schedule and publish content across our Snapchat Discover and Instagram platforms.
The role would suit a digital native with experience in a fast-paced, creative environment, particularly those with a background in social media and entertainment.
We’re looking for someone with a unique voice that fits the MTV brand, coupled with a passion for creating, dissecting and consuming all kinds of content.
Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the editorial, video and creative teams to create platform-specific content for our Snapchat Discover and Instagram platforms.
- Every day will be different, as you straddle topical news, memes, digital shareables, and short-form series.
- You’ll get stuck into a bit of everything - from planning to writing copy, video editing, working on creative assets, and even being on camera as/when the need arises.
- You’ll be responsible for producing and posting social content across MTV’s digital platforms, including creation of original video and multimedia assets.
- Using your strong editing and fact-checking skills you’ll ensure all content is on point and on brand.
- Your proven success in building and growing social audiences for digital brands will enable you to contribute to the growth of our audiences.
- Engage and interact with our communities across social platforms.
- Provide insight into emerging platforms, trends or behaviours on the web that are relevant to MTV’s editorial strategy.
- Creative. Constantly able to find new and innovative ways to engage and tell stories to our audience.
- A pop culture junkie. Your day begins online, scanning your phone and the internet to find out what you missed.
- A multi-tasker. Prepared to juggle multiple responsibilities, deadlines and personalities in a fast-paced environment focused on quality, adapting swiftly to a changing landscape.
- A team player. Able to communicate and collaborate with editors and writers across all platforms, video producers, designers, sales and marketing and business development.
- Super organised. A short-term and long-term planner who’s unlikely to panic when something inevitably goes wrong.
- Business aware. Comfortable coming up with creative solutions to tailor content to advertisers.
- A data geek. Comfortable compiling regular reports for the digital team, highlighting top performing posts and reminding the edit team of best practices.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects (desired)
- Experience in a digital environment and content management systems
- Experience with social media platforms
- Understanding of the needs of an editorial team
- Highly developed organisational and communication skills
- An affinity and familiarity with MTV and its brand values
- Ability to build great working relationships and take direction
Motion Graphics Designer
Closing 16 March 2019
- £40,000 p/a
Digital Content Producer for BBC
Closing 15 March 2019
Want more MULTIPLATFORM PRODUCER (SNAPCHAT DISCOVER & INSTAGRAM) jobs?
Want to find more Digital Producer jobs, Producer jobs, Series Producer jobs, Studio Producer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.