MID - SELF-SHOOTING EDITOR
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and ambitious Mid-level Self-Shooting Editor for our Creative Studio in London (UK). Ultimately, you should be able to bring sight and sound together to tell a cohesive and compelling story for our Racquet and Wintersport divisions.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has a passion for shooting their own content, or using content created from elsewhere and taking it to a high class finish. You will be encouraged to look after our in-house photography studio, have a very good understanding of industry technology, be able to light and shoot simple setups and have an excellent ability to demonstrate offline, animation and online skills.
In our unique studio environment you will be encouraged to contribute and given the opportunity to flex your creative prowess. In time you’ll be working with our creative team on the ideation, creation and production of the many marketing and communication projects we produce for our various digital channels (web, mobile, social media, apps, interactive, film, video, etc). Candidates should be bursting with ideas and passion for video execution and have an obsessive interest in sports, digital innovation and pixel perfection. You must love to craft ideas through innovative tech and inspire those around you. Within the wider team of 16, you will be the glue of our 3 person post production team.
- Working across multiple digital channels to produce high quality deliverables for all our online platforms, and from time to time broadcast. Specialiasing in 15” - 2’ content production
- Ability to light and self shoot simple setups using Sony AS7 cameras, three point lighting, sliders, hand held stedicams or similar
- Be responsible for post-production backups and adhereing to our server ways of working
- Be responsible for managing our in house equipment
- Offline editing practices - Premier Pro and similar
- Online editing - DaVinci grading
- Animation - Profficient in AFX
- You should be able to find creative solutions quickly, be used to working in a fast turnaround environment and have the ability to manage your own time across a multitude of concurrent projects
You will need to have experience working primarily as a content editor but also have exposure to self-shooting and the assistance of planning for larger film productions. You will need to show commitment and determination to help our brand develop and stand out on all digital platforms. As well as Creative Suite, you need to be extremely proficient in using editing software such as Premier, AFX and DaVinci. VFX post production / CGI compositing experiences would be beneficial.
- You should be a responsible for your own work and have a passion for driving your vision forward
- Naturally creative and imaginative with a strong attention to detail is a must
- Be able to support in pre-production and execute the post
- A brilliant digital portfolio of recent cross-platform work
- Understanding of creating well crafted social content experiences
- Experience working closely and effectively with designers in turning their vision into well crafted digital experiences.
- Very good understanding of technologies (inc computer, AR, VR) and technical processes
- A master of industry-standard editing software and awareness of filming equipment
- A team player who thrives working alongside colleagues and external consultants across a wide range of briefs
- Organised, self-motivated and able to work efficiently to tight deadlines
- Understanding of what appeals to different target audiences
- Flexible and willing to adapt design and short form film ideas to meet technical criteria
- A keen interest in the future of interactive media, particularly digital technologies, as well
as in commercial trends and innovations (e.g. special effects, photography, film, sound, animation, etc.)
If this is the sort of career opportunity you’re looking for, please apply with a cover letter, CV and portfolio
Digital Social Designer -with motion
Closing 1 June 2018
- RedSofa London
- £30,000 to 40,000 p/a
Moving Image Designer / Videographer
Closing 20 June 2018
- Team Underscore LTD
- £34,000 to 40,000 p/a
Want more MID - SELF-SHOOTING EDITOR jobs?
Want to find more Digital Animator jobs, Video Designer jobs, Digital Editor jobs, 2D Animator jobs, Animator jobs, Broadcast Editor jobs, Edit Producer jobs, Motion Graphics Editor jobs, Offline Editor jobs, Online Editor jobs, Video Editor jobs, Visual Effects jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.