Live Game Producer - Live Ops Producer for Square Enix
Square Enix London External Studios has a new exciting opportunity for an experienced Live Game Producer to lead, develop and manage live game operations for a AAA IP.
The Live Game Producer will act as the owner of live service content and event initiatives to proactively drive strong engagement and retention for the project.
In this position you will be responsible for ensuring content and events reach the market on time, delivers on the business goals and is produced to the highest possible level of quality while meeting the KPI targets. The position is ideally suited to candidates who have a strong sense of self agency and can work autonomously. You will be the primary contact with Developers (external) and the wider Publishing organisation (internal) for live service initiatives, and will be tasked with protecting the Company’s interests and investment whilst delivering excellent live content within budget and on time. The chosen candidate will have a track record of producing and supporting games as a service with both critical and commercial success.
- Work hand-in-hand with members of the wider project team in order to deliver a strong and well-supported live game service that reinforces the core IP pillars and maximises engagement and retention for the game.
- Evaluate and track progress, participate in on-going design and planning reviews and oversee all phases of title’s live service life cycle.
- Manage a live service to a defined budget and schedule.
- Setting, measuring and evaluating live events and content plans.
- Schedule, supervise, control and document production processes.
- Teamwork with other producers in creating roadmaps for live project support plans.
- Drive KPI targets and quality benchmarks.
- Provide coordination and direction to developer - ensuring the developers vision is in alignment with our own.
- Communicate and promote the Live Service vision and requirements for the project, including functional specifications and cross-departmental dependencies.
- Work with the developer and project stakeholders to predict, identify and resolve problems before they occur, all project risks and mitigation strategies should be clearly documented and communicated on project reports.
- Design, plan and present a variety of PowerPoint presentations and code demonstrations for both internal and external partners.
- Identify appropriate usability testing and strategies to ensure each key feature and monetization strategy delivers on its expectations.
- Conduct regular mid-mortems and a final post-mortem while sharing the findings with the project stakeholders.
- Contribute an active understanding of market trends, patterns of customer acquisition, retention and monetisation for service-based games.
- Ability to utilize your entrepreneurial skillset to challenge assumptions and proactively drive additional business opportunities around the project.
Head of Studio, Senior Producer, Design Director, Tech Director, Art Director, Marketing, Analytics, Development StudioReports to
REQUIREMENTSKnowledge and Experience Essential
- A proven track record of producing successful and published game titles.
- Knowledge of game production methodologies, pipelines and technical requirements.
- Solid understanding of Games as a Service, as well as the technologies and general processes required in game production.
- Able to draft excellent project briefs, content specifications and process documents.
- Strong project management, presentation and communication skills.
- Delivered multiple service-oriented titles.
- Ideally will have worked on several high profile titles with strong Games as a Service models.
- Has previously worked with external development teams.
- Demonstrates passion, commitment and a high level of energy, in addition to a strong sense of autonomy, ownership and urgency.
- Exceptional attention to detail – ability to track and monitor progress of every aspect of the live game service.
- Results oriented, self-motivated and extremely well organised.
- Strategic as well as delivery focussed. Must have the ability to plan, act and respond quickly as well as be able to see and consider the bigger picture.
- Relishes working in a fast paced, live, constantly changing and evolving environment.
Other Keen interest in Square Enix titles and the gaming industry.
Digital Designer for QVC
Closing 13 March 2019
Freelance junior/ midweight digital designer
Closing 14 March 2019
- Gemini People
- temp to perm
- £220 to 250 /day
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.