Live Content Video Editor
Informa Connect, part of the FTSE100 Informa Group, is a global live events and digital content specialist connecting professionals with knowledge, ideas and opportunities. Informa Connect run around 800 events each year in over 60 countries, create digital platforms based on engaging news and information content, and operate professional development programmes for individuals and businesses in Global Finance, Life Sciences and Pharma and in a number of other specialist markets.
Informa Connect is now recruiting for a talented Live Content Video Editor, to join their Central London team.
The Live Content Video Editor reports to either the Senior Video Producer or the Senior Livestream Producer. You will be expected to help create, manage and deliver all video assets for Informa Connect. You will have a strong background in video processes from pre-production planning, production & post-production. You are well versed in video editing (premiere pro/fcp x) & have a decent knowledge of after effects. Your job will primarily involve video editing of hybrid and virtual event keynotes and sessions, as well as interviews, but could also involve the following:
- Editing of conference sessions (recorded or livestreamed) – trimming, top and tailing, laying lower thirds, transcoding, labelling, uploading to on-demand. This task would involve a mixture of at-home (virtual) and on-site at our events internationally.
- Vision mixing/assisting with event livestreaming using Streamyard/Vmix/Wirecast virtually and on-site at events internationally. We’d provide training on this if needed.
- Video branding creation (bumpers, lower thirds, backdrops etc.) for virtual events, using after effects, photoshop, indesign
- Promo/highlights editing (1min stylish and engaging promo videos to market various products/events)
- Filming interviews/highlights with broadcast cameras like Sony FS7, FS5, a7sii, Blackmagic pocket cinema 6k. We’d provide training on this if needed
- Ceating all virtual/hybrid event branding/graphics within Informa Connect (bumpers, lower thirds, holding slides)
- You will work on editing live and recorded keynotes/sessions for 400+ events/brands/portfolios
- Transcoding of files into appropriate formats for livestreaming/on-demand & deliver media files in multiple formats
- Editing of highlights/interviews/keynote sessions at virtual and hybrid events across the world
- Labelling, media management & cloud storage
- Staying ahead of technology changes and make recommendations to improve processes and use of equipment
- At least 1 year video editing experience (Premiere Pro/FCP X)
- At least 1 year experience in graphics creation (After Effects/Illustrator/Photoshop)
- Willingness & ability to travel and work occasional nights and weekends
- Experience in production of online digital media for events & conferences, or television broadcast is preferred
- Advanced graphics creation experience using After Effects will be massively beneficial
Successful applicants will be asked for a Showreel to accompany their CV.
Why work for Informa Connect?
- Learning and Development plan to assist with your career development
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, 4 days for volunteering and a day off for your Birthday!
- Life assurance
- Other flexible benefits include Healthcare, Cycle to Work scheme and Season Ticket Loans
- 5% Pension match
- Share-Match options - become a shareholder
- Regular Social Events and Networking opportunities
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed.
As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under local law.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Senior Motion Designer
Closing 27 March 2022
£50,000 to 55,000 per annum
Motion & Graphic Artist
Closing 23 March 2022
- TAKEOFF (UK) Ltd
- London (Remote)
- perm, from remote
£Salary based on experience
Senior Motion Graphics Artist
Closing 30 March 2022
- AO World PLC
Want more Live Content Video Editor jobs?
Want to find more Editor jobs, Avid Editor jobs, Broadcast Editor jobs, Motion Graphics Editor jobs, Offline Editor jobs, Online Editor jobs, Video Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.