Line Producer - Advertising, Episodic & Immersive
The Integrated Advertising division at Framestore works across a diverse slate of projects including traditional advertising, episodic TV and dark rides and immersive projects. Our Line Producers have the opportunity to diversify across projects and work closely with the internal Senior VFX Producers and the artist teams to manage and implement tasks and targets crucial to the delivery of projects on time and on budget.
- Work with Producer, Leads and Supervisors to track and manage the workflow through the departments meeting internal and external deadlines.
- Organise dailies, rounds and meetings, taking notes and following up on information as necessary.
- Data movement of the project reference, cad data etc for artist's use.
- Monitoring of wip updates from the nuke team to the hiero editorial pipeline, and final wips to Baselight.
- Ensure production database (Shotgun) is kept updated daily with notes and critical information.
- Communicating information quickly and succinctly to crew and other departments.
- Anticipate and communicate issues to Producer and Supervisor to resolve problems quickly.
- Oversee the execution of client deliveries, including Creation of qt's and deliverables via Front 2.
- Liaison between multiple vendors, working with the VFX co-ordinator and editorial team in London and NY to ensure successful delivery of all shots.
- Help to maintain a positive, upbeat and professional production office, being pro-active and solution-orientated.
- Previous experience in a similar VFX role.
- Highly organised and detailed.
- First-class time/project management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to prioritise conflicting tasks.
- Able to remain calm and confident in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work within a team towards a common goal.
- Good understanding of live-action, CG and Nuke based visual effects workflows.
- Good understanding of common file formats and resolutions.
- Existing knowledge of Shotgun.
- Good knowledge of MS Office packages (including Word, Excel and Project).
- Experience working on-set is a bonus.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Closing 21 November 2021
- Tag Collective Arts
Samsung Integrated Producer
Closing 20 November 2021
Closing 21 November 2021
- Royal Leamington Spa
Want more Line Producer - Advertising, Episodic & Immersive jobs?
Want to find more Digital Producer jobs, Associate Producer jobs, Development Producer jobs, Line Producer jobs, Post Production Producer jobs, Producer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.