Learning Animation and Motion Graphics
- Bachelor's degree in Visual Communications, Psychology, Marketing or a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of content development experience with a focus on creating online learning materials.
- Fluency with software applications: 3D (e.g. 3D Max, Blender, Maya) Adobe Products, Sketch, or equivalent.
- Knowledge of typography, design fundamentals and color.
- Understanding of the YouTube brand, the YouTube platform, YouTube creators, and the current competitive landscape of education and technology.
- Exceptional project management skills with the ability to independently prioritize and execute projects across simultaneous priorities with the team and changing timelines.
- Excellent motion graphics/video portfolio demonstrating skills.
- Conversational storyteller with the ability to make complex concepts easy to understand.
About the job:
YouTube's user base is growing and changing, presenting unique challenges and opportunities to support over a billion monthly users globally. Fast-paced, dynamic, and proactive, the YouTube Support team provides seamless, brilliant support to our content creators, advertisers, and viewers on all platforms around the world. Our goal is to ensure users have easy access to comprehensive support when and where they need it, and to allow our users’ voices to help shape product solutions.
As a member of the Support team, you'll analyze top issues facing our users and content creators, work with cross-functional teams to resolve them, and help manage support operations. Whether directly engaging with our biggest creators, surfacing problems to our technical teams, driving analytical insights, or liaising with vendors to provide stellar support, you'll drive reach, satisfaction, and resolution—making YouTube an exceptional user experience for everyone.
The Scaled Eduction team enables the world’s next generation of YouTube creators by creating best-in-class personalized learning experiences within YouTube’s Support and Education Operations org. Our self-service, Scaled Education products include the Creator Academy learning portal, the YouTube Creators channel, and the Team YouTube Channel. In this role, you will collaborate with video producers, learning designers and agency partners on the motion graphics and animation across the portfolio, focusing on innovative visual solutions that enhance the learning experience.
At YouTube, we believe that everyone deserves to have a voice, and that the world is a better place when we listen, share, and build community through our stories. We work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. Working at the intersection of cutting-edge technology and boundless creativity, we move at the speed of culture with a shared goal to show people the world. We explore new ideas, solve real problems, and have fun—and we do it all together.
- Work with a team of learning designers and video producers to recommend learning assets relevant for YouTube viewer and creator audiences.
- Develop, produce, and manage creative assets for a variety of distribution surfaces that meets Creators where they are when they need to learn.
- Collaborate with multiple teams at YouTube and partner with product specialists, subject matter experts, and marketing and legal to ensure technical relevancy, approvals, and distribution.
Motion Graphics Designer
Closing 12 July 2019
- 21st Century Fox
Junior Graphic Designer - Nasty Gal
Closing 13 July 2019
- Los Angeles
Want more Learning Animation and Motion Graphics jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, Digital Animator jobs, 2D Animator jobs, 3D Animator jobs, Animation Artist jobs, Animation Design Assistant jobs, Animation Producer jobs, Animator jobs, CG Animator jobs, Character Animator jobs, Motion Control jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Editor jobs, Special Effects Animator jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.