Lead User ResearcherThis job listing has expired
Previous gov experience highly desirable- pure, experience UR required for a high profile government client. 6 months in London.
* IR35 Status: IN Scope
* Job Title: Digital User Research Lead
* CV Submission Deadline: 22/05/2017 @ 11.45am
* The Maximum Daily Pay Rate: £400 - £550 Umbrella (please ensure that candidates are flexible on rates as these may be reassessed after client interviews them)
* Location: Inner London:One Kemble Street
* Contract Length: 02/05/2017 to 10/11/2017
* Security Clearance Level Required: BPSS (DS) - Baseline Personnel Security Standard (with a Disclosure Scotland)
● Taking an important role in shaping a coherent user research programme of work for the project; delivering that user research directly and through the efforts of other user research staff
● Mentoring and skills transfer to a small user research team and building their capabilities
● planning, designing and conducting user research sessions including interviewing, guerrilla/pop-up testing and moderating usability testing sessions. capturing and documenting the needs of users in a consistent and robust way in order to help ensure that user needs are fully understood in the design and development of the solutions;
● presenting findings and related design/business recommendations and customer insights to senior decision makers
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Senior UX Researcher- Leading Software Company
Closing 25 October 2017
- Preferred Choice Limited
- £55,000 to 65,000 p/a
Manager, UX Designer
Closing 21 October 2017
- Capital One
- Competitive + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
Want more Lead User Researcher jobs?
Want to find more Digital Researchers jobs, Researcher jobs, Assistant Researcher jobs, Audience Researcher jobs, Development Researcher jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.