Lead UX / Product Designer
Hitachi Solutions Europe is a global Digital, Data and Technology consultancy, Microsoft Gold partner and Cloud Services partner, specialising in end-to-end transformation.
As a global consultancy firm working across the private and public sectors, we specialise in Dynamics 365 Business Applications, Power Platform, including Azure, Application Modernisation and Data & Analytics.
Our highly skilled team help drive improvements, creating efficiency and growth within organisations. We are committed to Microsoft technologies, with a mission to revolutionise modern businesses. To achieve this we employ the best, most dedicated talent to deliver outstanding technology solutions to both our local and global clients.
Be part of our Hitachi family:
We place value on collaboration, open communication, and transparency. We emphasise the importance of team spirit, cohesion, and appreciation - And through our talented people, innovative culture, and technical and business expertise, we deliver game changing outcomes every day. Our learning culture and flat hierarchy are our recipes for success. But don't take our word for it - Have a look at what our employees are saying: Hitachi Solutions: Recruiting the best talent and offering outstanding career opportunities.
What to expect, your benefits:
Hitachi Solutions offers competitive compensation packages (incl. bonuses), pension and benefits plans. Work/Life balance is an essential part of our culture, and all our employees are home workers, although you will be expected to come into our or customer's offices regularly. We operate a comprehensive career development programme that includes mentoring and training plans to ensure that you will continue to grow and develop your career at Hitachi.
We are growing our multidisciplinary User-Centred Design consulting team and looking for a Lead UX Designer to join us on our exciting journey and be part of the Hitachi Solutions family. This role will be responsible for enabling the best-in-class digital transformation for our clients in both public and private sectors.
- Championing the user-centred and evidence-based design approach internally and externally
- Supporting growth, mentoring, and leading User Experience Design professionals across our business in the UK and Europe
- Setting a direction and leading creation of end-to-end prototypes and design solutions that address business challenges and meet user needs
- Planning and facilitating workshops such as design sprints
- Providing recommendations and creating design solutions based on qualitative and quantitative user research
- Leading UX Design work and designing complex enterprise products, services and solutions and low code applications
- Presenting your teams' design solutions and outputs to internal and external stakeholders
As an experienced Lead UX Designer, you have...
- Experience in recruiting, mentoring and leading other UX designers
- Facilitating workshops to align teams and provide clear direction for experiments and product design
- Have experience in planning design work streams and choosing the best methods to deliver valuable outcomes on medium and large-scale programmes
- You can provide others with expert guidance on how to approach prototypes and the design of complex products and solutions
- Designing end-to-end services in the public sector
- Experience in working in a multidisciplinary team and can coach others in agile best practices
- Expert level knowledge of accessibility standards and application
- You have strong communication skills and are comfortable working with engineering, business, and product leaders
Diversity and Inclusion at Hitachi Solutions:
Diversity is the wellspring of our innovation, and we believe that creativity is fuelled by inclusivity. Our collective success is achieved by fostering and respecting our employees' and customer's individualities coming together as One Team. Hitachi strives to create an environment not only where genders, races, cultures, sexual orientations, and identities can work together, but where the beliefs and views of those participating feel equally represented.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Director - User Experience
Closing 14 May 2023
- Moody's Corporation
UX Designer - Loyalty & Support
Closing 14 April 2023
- Farringdon / Hybrid
Senior Interaction Designer - 12 Months FTC
Closing 17 May 2023
- Virgin Media
- perm, freelance, temp to perm
Want more Lead UX / Product Designer jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.