Lead UX Architect
ASOS is one of the UK’s top fashion and beauty destinations, expanding globally at a rapid pace. Our values are to be authentic, brave and creative, and we live and breathe these in everything we do.
Digital Experience at ASOS is all about finding new ways to improve our customers’ shopping experiences. Thinking about what our customers really want from their shopping experience keeps the User Experience team awake at night (well, busy in the day!). Their job is to create the most usable and engaging experience possible. Our digital analytics team spend their days understanding where our users come from and what they do when they’re on the site. We want to know how they find us, the devices they use, how they interact with the site, and how successful we are at converting them into customers.
What You'll Be Doing:
- One of the leaders in the ASOS UXUI space.
- Set, review, challenge and communicate the core experience across our platforms.
- Exhibit world class technical competency in all UX Architect skills -Focusing on robust, user-centred flows, maps and schemas for our experiences.
- Work closely with the other UXUI Leads to ensure solutions meet their ambitions.
- Line management / performance management responsibility for senior UX practitioners.
- Workflow Prioritization. Constantly develop our process and be accountable for the final output.
- Define partnerships with engineers, brand creative, analytics and other key teams.
- Keep abreast and share new technology, design trends and emerging UX thinking.
- Setting standards with relevant tools (Axure, Sketch,ProtoPie/Principle).
- Digital eCommerce Experience, preferably with a portion of that in-house.
- A suitable graduate or post-graduate qualification.
- A world-class portfolio of UX Architecture practice across the spectrum of design.
- Proven experience in linking different workstreams and driving them forward in unison.
- Able to inspire colleagues and the wider business with working practices or ideas.
- Hold yourself accountable for deliveries between multiple people.
- Excellent stakeholder management, including relevant Heads of/Directors.
- Able to mentor/manage senior practitioners.
- Embody the ASOS people values: Collaborative, customer focused, open and honest, driven, leadership-minded, resilient, creative and fun!
Closing 4 January 2020
Junior Integrated Designer
Closing 2 January 2020
- Moss bros
Want more Lead UX Architect jobs?
Want to find more Architect jobs, Architectural Design Manager jobs, Architectural Designer jobs, Lead Architect jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.