Lead Product Designer
We’re looking for an experienced Product Designer who’s up for the challenge and who’s keen to help us build this highly disruptive cross-channel digital service. You will lead the definition, UX design and delivery of the experience and align business goals and end-user needs. You demonstrate thought-leadership and serve as a subject matter expert in user experience and product design for the business, as well as the wider team. You’re able to deliver designs from concept to implementation; from user flows to prototypes to world-class UI design.
This is very much a hands-on role, perfect for someone who wants to take ownership and be part of building a brand new digital service from the very beginning.
You’ll report to our Chief Design Officer and work closely with our Product and Engineering teams - as well as the wider team.
What we're looking for
- 8+ years of experience in user experience and digital product design
- Deep knowledge in User Experience, Interaction and Visual Design
- Strong leadership and strategic skills
- Excellent communicator and ability to manage stakeholders at all levels across Product, Design, Insurance and Engineering teams
- Motivated self-starter and a strong collaborator with an ability to bring people together
- A champion of design excellence, consistency and high standards of craft
- Razor-sharp focus, and the ability to ‘cut through noise’ to make sound and rapid decisions
- Strong operational skills, with a can-do attitude and a proven record of streamlining the design process by removing impediments through the creation of processes and workflows
Proven experience in
- Conducting user research and stakeholder interviews
- Qualitative and quantitative user research methodologies (from face-to-face user testing to analytics)
- Leading stakeholder workshops
- Applying UCD principles, UX best practices and an understanding of user behaviour to design solutions
- Experience in designing and shipping a digital product
- Working closely with both back-end and front-end engineering teams
- Designing e-commerce experiences (designing for conversion)
- Designing cross-channel user experiences - from the definition of the holistic experience to the interaction with each touchpoint
- Proposing roadmaps for delivering progressive, iterative design solutions
- Tracking and monitor the progress of development and quality of the experience
- Working quickly and in collaboration with Product, Design and Engineering teams in order to test and iterate
There are a whole bunch of factors that make Anorak a great place to work; not least that we’re on the cutting edge of technological change, working at the intersection of business, digital technology and design.
Additionally, we offer:
- 25 days holidays
- Vitality Private Medical insurance
- Private Pension contribution - 5% employee / 4% employer
- Death in service cover
Lead Digital Designer
Closing 13 July 2019
- JACK WILLS
Closing 17 July 2019
Want more Lead Product Designer jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.