Lead Product Designer (Manager)
Here at Gousto, we are on a mission to become the UK's favourite way to eat dinner!
Whether it is creating diversity in our recipes or building new teams, we care about our people and the opportunities they have at Gousto.
We are committed to equality of opportunity across our organisation. At all levels we promote equality, ensuring our people are consistently treated in a fair and equal manner.
If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
Lead Product Designer:
Food is extremely personal; our customers have very different tastes, preferences and goals that influence how they want to cook and feed their families.
We are looking for a passionate Product Design Leads to work with our Tribes across all areas of the business.
One of the opportunities we have is in the Growth Tribe!
The Growth tribe is responsible for building world class customer experiences that sit around the recipe box proposition. The tribe’s mission is to become the most loved platform to manage dinner time routines, by providing relevant, delightful interactions and shareable experiences.
The Lead Product Designer will steer the evolution of our digital customer experience and support the strategic direction, working with colleagues and teams across Technology, Marketing and Proposition. With 100% of our revenue coming through digital channels, the product portfolio is substantial - spanning acquisition, retention and customer support.
We’re looking for someone who is deeply passionate about understanding the most impactful customer problems to solve and can translate that passion into a clear, unambiguous longer term strategy for our teams to execute on.
- Steer and manage the Growth Product Design team, supporting them in their personal growth
- Be responsible for scaling the design team and fulfilling resourcing needs
- In partnership with the Head of Product (Growth), develop and communicate a cohesive strategy for acquisition, retention and customer care to advance a long term product vision and add customer value.
- Collaborate with our Insights team to find opportunities and integrate user insights into product strategy and design.
- Evolve ways of working with our Brand team to ensure our Gousto brand values are well reflected and consistent throughout all customer touch points
- Work with and support stakeholders across the business, advocating user experience, product consistency and design excellence throughout Gousto.
- Co-lead the evolution of the Product Design Guild with your counterpart from the Menu Tribe. This will include overseeing weekly ceremonies, fostering a culture of collaboration and other initiatives that bring the team together.
You’ll love working at Gousto if you..
- Are a champion of customer-centric design, always looking to solve real problems
- Are comfortable owning the full end-to-end design process using user-centred design principles and methods
- Have a proactive approach to stimulating yourself and your team to do better
- Embrace agile and iteration, and are comfortable with change
- Have ability to prioritise effectively while remaining focused on value
- Thrive when presented with complex requirements
- Recognise assumptions (including your own) and seek ways to try and invalidate them
- Enjoy collaborating at any given opportunity
Other jobs you may be interested in
Senior Digital Designer
Closing 20 December 2021
- Superb Media
- £40,000 to 50,000 per annum
Head Of Product Design
Closing 19 December 2021
- Paddy Power
- Hammersmith, Leeds
Product Design Director
Closing 22 December 2021
Want more Lead Product Designer (Manager) jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.