Mediatonic is a team of over 300 exceptionally talented and seriously hardworking people. We devote our careers to crafting awesome original games in the hopes of bringing a little more joy into the world.
As a creative business, we recognise that creativity is best inspired by different experiences and perspectives. We strive to create a culture of belonging, where all our colleagues feel welcome, supported and diversity is celebrated. We passionately believe that games are for everyone, whether we’re playing or creating them.
What We Do:
Whether it’s driving a vision from start to finish or collaborating with teams to inspire and deliver projects of Epic quality, Epic’s production teams take pride in consistently delivering world-class products and experiences.
What You'll Do:
As a Lead Producer, you will be responsible for all delivery within one of our divisions and also be part of the overall Production leadership for the studio.
In this role, you will:
- Partner with the General Manager (GM) of your Division to establish clear long, mid and short term goals and establish, then communicate the strategy and plan for achieving these.
- Own delivery and optimize the development processes within the division with a continual improvement and Agile mindset.
- Provide clear and regular communication of progress to all stakeholders including the Mediatonic executive team and external partners.
- Manage and develop the production team within your division, working closely with the Production Director for the Studio to identify and address development needs and performance issues.
What we're looking for:
- Significant experience of full lifecycle development in a senior production role (Executive Producer, Lead Producer of similar) across multiple titles.
- A good working knowledge of Agile development, including application of specific frameworks such as Scum.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- Proven leadership skills with an understanding of strategic goal setting and cascade of goals and ownership to sub teams and individuals.
EPIC JOB + EPIC BENEFITS = EPIC LIFE:
We pay 100% for benefits except for PMI (for dependents). Our current benefits package includes pension, private medical insurance, health care cash plan, dental insurance, disability and life insurance, critical illness, cycle to work scheme, flu shots, health checks, and meals. We also offer a robust mental well-being program through Modern Health, which provides free therapy and coaching for employees & dependents.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Epic does not accept any unsolicited resumes or approaches from any unauthorized third party (including recruitment or placement agencies) (i.e., a third party with whom we do not have a negotiated and validly executed agreement). We will not pay any fees to any unauthorized third party.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Franchise Senior Producer - EA Sports FC
Closing 30 April 2023
- Electronic Arts
- Birmingham, Guildford, London
- perm, remote
Assistant Producer (Film Team) Blue Peter - BBC Studios Kids & Family
Closing 27 March 2023
start April 2023
- Salford, Remote
- perm, remote
Closing 22 May 2023
- Warner Bros. Entertainment Group of Companies
- Knutsford, Remote
- perm, remote
Want more Lead Producer jobs?
Want to find more Digital Producer jobs, Producer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.