PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play — it’s also the Best Place to Work. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in entertainment producing The PlayStation family of products and services including PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Plus, acclaimed PlayStation software titles from PlayStation Studios, and more.
PlayStation also strives to create an inclusive environment that empowers employees and embraces diversity. We welcome and encourage everyone who has a passion and curiosity for innovation, technology, and play to explore our open positions and join our growing global team.
The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
Here at Bluepoint Games, we believe that the foundation of great games lies in the combination of exceptional talent and seamless teamwork. If you are an experienced producer seeking a new challenge, we have the perfect opportunity for you to shine. Come join our team and be a part of something extraordinary!
As a key member of our close-knit and dynamic team, you will take on the crucial role of overseeing the production team, upholding process, serving as an important figure that ensures there is clear communication across all teams and leadership to uphold the project's goals. Your leadership, organizational skills, and ability to navigate complexities will be instrumental in orchestrating a successful development journey that culminates in an outstanding gaming experience.
- Support project leadership and uphold crucial production processes, ensuring seamless coordination and collaboration among all internal departments.
- Work with executive production, development leads and directors, track project schedules and resource allocation to optimize productivity and achieve project milestones.
- Serve as a liaison between our internal departments, ensuring that there is crisp production reporting and clear communication around how the scheduled work supports the project's objectives.
- Identify potential risks and challenges, develop and propose effective strategies to mitigate them and help keep the project on track.
- Champion collaborative teamwork, a culture of transparency and accountability within the production team and inspire individuals to reach their full potential.
- Monitor and assess project progress, ensuring adherence to quality standards and deadlines.
REQUIREMENTS & SKILLS:
- Expert knowledge of game development and hands-on production experience as part of a large internal development team. Lead production experience on full cycles of AAA game development from concept to launch, in addition to 10+ years of cumulative development side production experience. Experience working in a variety of team sizes and genres (Mobile, Live, etc.) a plus.
- Experience mentoring a production team and developing depth in production craft expertise.
- Ability to motivate and guide teams through understanding complex development processes by producing standardized reporting that provides the team with the information needed to track to success.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, ability to communicate effectively with various disciplines and levels of personnel and facilitating effective collaboration among different teams. Demonstrated success in managing people and relationships, conflict resolution, and communication.
- Demonstrated track record with managerial model building, scope/capacity analysis, and analyzing data from internal and external sources (ex: JIRA and Telemetry). Proficiency with JIRA, Confluence and other project management tools and applications. Strong knowledge of Google Suite or MS Office applications.
- Understanding of industry trends, production tools and practices.
Join us on this thrilling journey, where your expertise will be valued, and your contributions will leave a lasting impact on the games we create. Together, let's elevate gaming to new heights of excellence!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
PlayStation is a Fair Chance employer and qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for employment.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Marketing Producer, Need for Speed (11 months)
Closing 31 March 2024
- Electronic Arts
- perm, freelance, temp to perm
Producer - BigBox
Closing 31 March 2024
Journalist / Producer
Closing 6 March 2024
£Depending on relevant skills, knowledge and experience.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.