Lead Interaction Designer, Google Play
- A UX portfolio of relevant work sample.
- Experience managing and leading UX design teams.
- Experience working collaboratively with UX, product managers and engineers.
- Experience in creating strategy and designing products, with a track record of key contributions to innovative and successful products or platforms.
- Technical knowledge of front-end mobile and web technologies.
- Ability to listen, articulate positions, and advocate designs.
- Ability to communicate complex interaction concepts clearly and persuasively to different audiences.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
About the job:
Design and user experience (UX) are at the forefront of everything we do. The job of an Interaction Designer is to envision how people experience our products and bring that vision to life in a way that feels inspired, refined and even magical. In an Interaction Designer role, you’ll take on complex tasks and transform them into intuitive, accessible and easy-to-use designs for billions of people around the world—from the first-time user to the sophisticated expert.
Achieving this goal requires collaboration with teams of Designers, Researchers, Engineers and Product Managers throughout the design process—from creating user flows and wireframes to building user interface mockups and prototypes. At each stage, you will anticipate what our users need, advocate for them and ensure that the final product surprises and delights them.
As a UX Design Lead, you'll apply your passion for design processes, rapid and iterative product development, and collaboration skills to deliver compelling experiences for app developers around the world.
User experience is at the forefront of how we create intuitive, innovative, and beautiful products that people love. We strive to learn and understand our users’ needs, behaviors, and emotions to gather insights that inform product strategy and design. Our UX teams include designers, researchers, content strategists, and engineers who are passionate about quality, usability, and simplicity.
We work on collaborative teams to solve complex challenges and craft experiences that highlight our products’ unique capabilities and personalities. Our work touches billions while exemplifying a key principle that is core to Google’s philosophy: “Focus on the user and all else will follow.”
- Provide leadership, direction and mentorship for a small team of UX designers.
- Collaborate with engineering and product management peers to create vision and strategy for key products.
- Build relationships and operating rhythms with leaders inside and outside your core product team to efficiently implement user experiences that are cohesive, inclusive and well-informed.
- Foster Google’s culture, values and principles while setting new standards in executional and operational excellence.
Assistant Designer - Menswear Footwear
Closing 23 December 2020
- ASOS plc
Experience Designer/Product Designer
Closing 19 December 2020
- £Competitive plus benefits
Want more Lead Interaction Designer, Google Play jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.