Lead Digital Designer - Digital Global Publisher
A digital global publisher based in Soho is looking for a Digital Designer to lead the creative in an award winning team with fantastic clients from high end fashion to lifestyle, retail, luxury and entertainment sectors.
You will have a spark and complement the overall London team who enjoys London life - foodie events, book clubs, DJ nights, lunch clubs and regular team nights out.
You will be a passionate Lead Designer to work across the whole UK business. The role will have you responsible for all creative direction of new briefs to building final digital ad campaigns for numerous clients.
The successful candidate will need to thrive in a fast-moving business environment, have critical insight and knowledge of the digital advertising industry and successful experience in creative management.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Management of multiple jobs at a time.
- Design and build live digital ad campaigns.
- Design for mocks, presentations & creative templates.
- Create animated mocks for proposals.
- Advising and liaising with clients and creative agencies on live campaigns to ensure high performing creative.
- Participate in creative brainstorms whilst leading on best approaches for final ideas considering design, brand, UX, and performance.
- Work alongside Sales, Planning and Ad Ops, to best heighten the effectiveness of our creatives.
- Structuring processes to aid in decisions around creative partners, whilst creating and implementing best practice procedures on keeping strong and trusting bonds.
- Managing and archiving the creative departments' resources.
- Upload and download assets via FTP clients and work within established information architectures.
- Managing timelines and directing overseas creative team on all UK proposals, ensuring design-focused/on-brand creative.
- Prepping files for delivery to overseas extensions of our team.
- Minor PSM responsibilities for new on-boarded sites.
- Participate in the advancement and mentoring of Designers below you.
- Stay in close communication with Creative Director.
- Keeping a positive attitude and contributing to a positive office morale.
- Proficient throughout the Adobe Creative Suite.
- In tune with popular culture and aware of trends.
- Able to work in Mac based environment.
- 1-3 years’ experience in Interactive Media Design as Designer or equivalent.
- In-depth knowledge of the digital landscape.
- Must be familiar with basic web design principles such as UX, interactive user interfaces, usability, accessibility and image optimisation.
- Agency experience is a plus.
- Must be familiar with cross-browser and cross-platform testing and quality assurance.
- Should have project management experience.
- Having a university degree is not pertinent but it is advantageous.
Senior Designer for Sticky Content
Closing 20 October 2017
- Sticky Content
Mid-Weight Graphic Designer
Closing 14 October 2017
- Design WildWest
- £26,000 to 28,000 p/a
Want more Lead Digital Designer - Digital Global Publisher jobs?
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.