Lead Creative Strategist for Digitas
As a Lead Creative Strategist at Digitas your role is to scout out our clients’ greatest opportunities for value creation and inspire a team to realise them.
At this level you will be a recognised expert in interrogating client business problems, uncovering powerful insights, and sparking new and effective creative thinking. You should be capable of leading strategy projects from beginning to end. Even if the final outcome is unfamiliar or undefined, you’ll have the confidence and ability to find ways of getting to an effective strategic response.
- Respond to client problems with cogent and inspirational direction for creative teams, providing insight and thinking that will set clients’ digital marketing apart
- Provide a robust framework for digital marketing activity that helps define and drive success, and plan activity in the context of the bigger picture.
- Play a leading role in reinforcing Digitas as a valued strategic partner, identifying and exploiting opportunities for deepening strategy’s contribution to projects and accounts.
- Lead clients and internal teams on a journey to sell in thinking and solutions, using compelling logic and exemplary written and presentation skills.
- Be a thought leader, open and willing to developing and sharing your expertise in the team and the wider industry
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrable experience as a planner or strategist on digital communications and campaigns, demonstrating integrated thinking in your creative briefs
- Briefs creative & UX teams confidently and collaboratively, keeps them focused on an overall vision, and provides timely and useful stimulus and feedback
- Experience of working and collaborating in an inter-agency environment, ideally on a cross-market brand
- Working knowledge of a variety of digital disciplines, particularly content, campaign planning and media strategy, including social media, and experience planning. Can advise how these work together and over time
- Numerate and able to work with data to generate hypotheses, draw conclusions and measure the business impact of work
- Able to plan and lead client meetings, workshops and inter-agency working sessions, and respond positively to changing situations and challenges
- Can give an informed view of brand health, for example by interpreting brand trackers, deploying social listening tools or conducting primary research.
- Demonstrates interests outside the digital marketing industry that bring you into contact with people from different walks of life
UX Designer for Wiser
Closing 19 March 2019
Closing 23 March 2019
- Gemini People
- temp to perm
- £350 to 400 /day
Want more Lead Creative Strategist jobs?
Want to find more Art Director jobs, Creative Director jobs, Design Director jobs, Digital Art Director jobs, Digital Creative Director jobs, Digital Design Director jobs, Digital Director jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.