Lead Creative Content 12 month FTC
ASOS operates as both a digital retailer and uniquely as an independent media owner. A dedicated Partnerships team works with a selection of advertisers across all ASOS audience touch points, these include both on & offline properties. The Partnerships team has grown significantly over the last two years and has had much success within the media marketplace; significantly with integrated multi-media solutions. The Partnerships Team consists of a combination of Partnership Managers (working directly with advertisers, media buying agencies and fashion suppliers) & creative management (content, concept, design, build and implementation).
Leading the ‘Creative Content’ vertical in the Partnerships Team. This includes being responsible and overseeing all of the content that forms part of all partnerships in addition to the ideation/concept and art direction for all campaigns and pitches.
At ASOS, we pride ourselves on our original, market-leading multi channel content. Working as part of growing team, you will be a team player with an enthusiasm to actively support the content and creative vision for all of our partnerships. You will be a creative thinker who can turn pitches around quickly and brilliantly, manage multiple projects and ensure that the content and idea we produce is always in-tune to our audience while also meeting the needs of the advertiser’s campaign.
As the Creative Content Lead, you should be full of fresh ideas that tap into the lifestyle of our twenty-something customer, and be confident in articulating these in pitches to help shapes ideas in the most on-brand direction. Working in a media space as part of a digital retailer, you will be required to balance the desires of the client while championing the ASOS brand (and the ASOS customer).
Along with supporting the ASOS brand in partnership endeavours, you will also act as the team’s advocate within the Brand Experience team at ASOS, raising awareness of objectives and ensuring that brand partnerships compliment, where possible, the overall business goals.
We work at an incredibly fast pace, often juggling a number of projects across a number of departments, so finding this environment exciting rather than challenging, with an ability to adapt to change is a must.
Being a central department in ASOS’ Brand Experience, this role will engage and collaborate with all key teams within this remit; therefore you should be a real team player.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Working with the relevant Partnership Manager you will lead all pitches for clients, contributing creative content ideas for multi-platforms including site, social, CRM etc. These ideas should be right for the ASOS audience and reflective of our restlessly innovative brand DNA, while also meeting the needs of the client; helping to secure significant investment for the business.
- Represent the ASOS brand, and just as importantly, the ASOS customer, in idea development, confidently taking the lead in pitches and helping to shape their direction and drive ideas forwards, considering the feedback of the client and the internal ASOS team.
- Act as the guardian of the ASOS tone of voice, working with the Lead Womenswear and Menswear Content Editors, and both WW and MW Sub Editors to evolve our brand’s tone of within the Partnerships landscape.
- ASOS’ tone of voice is a key tool in engaging our twentysomething audience. Lead the Creative Content division of the Partnerships team to copy-write for all cross-platform partnership campaigns; ensuring this remains on brand, moves with the fast-changing culture of our audience, while also being sensitive to third party brand needs, and at times, International considerations.
- Consider client campaigns from end-to-end, including representation on the ASOS mobile and desktop homepage, ASOS newsletters and client microsites – ensuring the copy and overall tone of the campaign makes sense for the customer, while also meeting the needs of the brand.
- Forge strong working relationships with relevant key stake holders in the Brand Experience team based both in London and International offices with a focus on social and editorial teams specifically, in order to keep key teams up to date on team developments and to allow adequate time for feedback on editorial content.
- Work with Brand Partnership team, Project Managers, Creative and Culture Marketing teams to ensure the highest standard of work and that all deadlines are met, looking at ways to constantly improve the production process.
- Act as the guardian of the brand voice on all channels and sites by proofing all work and employing the greatest attention to detail.
- Liaise regularly with wider editorial and creative teams to keep up to date with broader department schedules to ensure the Partnerships department is up to date on other business projects and campaigns.
- Manage and lead the Creative Content team, providing day-to-day pastoral support, giving constructive guidance and helping them to grow their editorial, campaign and creative skills by highlighting ways to improve.
- Wealth of experience in multi-channel publishing
- Proven brand campaign experience with at least 8 years relevant experience.
- A keen eye for spotting the latest up and coming fashion, beauty and digital trends that are relevant to a twentysomething audience.
- You will have an avid interest in the inspiring individuals and tastemakers relevant to a twentysomething.
- Experience in working on commercially-focused campaigns and contributing to original content ideas.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and across multiple different channels at any one time.
- An interest in/ability to understand performance, measurement and optimisation of content.
- Due to fast-paced nature of our business, flexibility is essential. Finding change to your role, variety within your work and new direction for the business an exciting challenge, rather than overwhelming.
- You must be able to prioritise and be calm under pressure.
- Exceptional organisational, administrative and communication skills are key to this role, as is the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Dedication and ambition for the brand is essential.
- Strong experience in self-subbing and search optimisation of copy.
- A good understanding of the principles of SEO and social media.
- Knowledge of the factors that contribute to making a successful online fashion media destination.
Closing 18 March 2019
- Creative Recruitment
- £21,000 to 25,000 p/a
Digital Creative for This Here
Closing 12 March 2019
- This Here
Want more Lead Creative Content 12 month FTC jobs?
Want to find more Copywriter jobs, Digital Copywriter jobs, Content Author jobs, Content Director jobs, Content Executive jobs, Content Manager jobs, Copywriter - SEO specialist jobs, Copywriting Journalist jobs, Head of Content jobs, Copy Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.