Lead Copywriter - Well Known Travel CompanyThis job listing has expired
- In-house Lead Writer opportunity
- Working for a well-known travel client
- Based in London
- Extensive benefits packages
- Reporting to the creative studio manager, you will be leading the brand tone of voice and identity
- Responsible for creating and overseeing copywriting and creative for every area of the business
- Working from concepts through across all channels including emails, social, brochures, campaigns, internal communications
- Working closely with the senior management, pitching ideas to key stakeholders
- Strong communication skills; you will be confident pitching and leading creative thinking
- Agency background preferred
- Experience writing for a French and/or Belgian market advantageous
- You will have a strong portfolio showcasing high-quality work
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Art Director & Copywriter Duo for Ogilvy & Mather UK
Closing 28 March 2018
- Ogilvy & Mather London
Arabic Speaking Editor
Closing 14 April 2018
- £50,000 to 55,000 p/a
Want more Lead Copywriter - Well Known Travel Company jobs?
Want to find more Copywriter jobs, Creative Team jobs, Digital Copywriter jobs, Digital Creative Team jobs, Feature Writer jobs, Copy Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.