Lead CG Artist - Post Production StudioThis job listing has expired
The original pioneers of digital retouching, founded in 1991, and one of the very first post-production studios to fully harness the potential of CGI and develop an in-house capability. Today, they continue to innovate and stretch creative and technical boundaries, with fully integrated production that encompasses everything from CGI and motion to shoot production and VR capability
Our client is looking for an energetic, resourceful and self-motivated Lead CG Artist specialising in Automotive skills with a keen eye for detail, the drive to push themselves and a passion for creating beautiful and believable imagery. If that sounds like you, and you’re not shy of working hard to be the best artist you can be, then please read on.
- Take the lead on projects, working directly with client Creatives and Photographers to realise their vision and that of the Creative Directors.
- Develop creative techniques and confidently directing the ‘look’ of projects.
- Be accountable for quality control and the creative execution within set deadlines, of the projects you are involved in.
- Identify tools, software, hardware and efficiency workflows for CG processes, and for retouching /compositing integration, adding value and quality to work produced. Identify areas of strength and weakness in the production pipeline and championing software testing and development.
- Assist in task assignment, mentoring & critiquing of more junior CG artists. I will work positively towards team motivation and cohesion and the generally nurture junior talent and foster a culture of openness and development ensuring smart working practices.
- Participate in client interactions representing the company for project scoping, creative reviews and project debriefings.
- Work with Project Managers to document project specifics, workflow setups and configurations or all project assets.
- Project estimating & pitch collaboration with project stakeholders, contributing to work plans to outline timings, technical requirements and project logistics with the aim of maximising the quality of deliverables and potential profit margins.
- Support on-set productions for location and studio photography liaising with the art director, photographer, support team and client. Provide feedback on asset measurement and capture
- 4-5 years proven experience working within a CG Production team in a multi-disciplinary, fast moving company
- Key Software to a high standard: Maya & Nuke.
- Self-driven with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on image quality
- Proven track record in delivering high-quality automotive visuals for stills and animations
- Full understanding of automotive photographic lighting, cameras and lenses
- Full knowledge of various CG lighting techniques and styles
- Extensive understanding of shaders and ability to create custom shaders
- Experience in leading projects and managing teams
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Mid-weight Digital Designer - Social
Closing 16 November 2017
- RedSofa London
- £30,000 to 38,000 p/a
Software Tutor - video / design / web for Academy Class
Closing 16 November 2017
- Academy Class
- temp, part time, from remote
- £15,000 to 30,000 p/a
Want more Lead CG Artist - Post Production Studio jobs?
Want to find more 3D Artist jobs, Automotive Designer jobs, Retoucher jobs, Digital Artist jobs, Animation Artist jobs, CG Animator jobs, CG Modeller jobs, CG Renderer jobs, Compositor jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.