Late/Night Shift Artworker for TapestryThis job listing has expired
We are a multi-disciplined production agency with a proven track record of assisting companies and brands to realise the potential of their visual assets. Our combination of creativity and coordination in our specialist departments means that we always produce to the highest quality so, although we aren’t the biggest, we’re confident enough to think we’re amongst the best.
Based in Soho, the lively creative hub of London, we are independently owned and run with amazing staff retention, creating a culture that is praised by our clientele. We have every aspect of the production process covered, whatever the scale, budget or deadline. We pride ourselves on our creative mindset, technical dexterity and the building of lasting relationships with our varied clients – some for nearly 2 decades.
- Excellent in time management and organisational skills are essential for this role.
- Also the need to be flexible during busy seasonal periods.
- Must be proficient in Indesign and Illustrator. Photoshop will benefit but is not essential.
- Working tight to brand guidelines but also confident enough to express design flair on occasions.
- Experience in the packaging area would be preferred, but not essential.
Monday - Friday 3pm-midnight
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Desktop Publishing Formatter - Prestigious Financial Services Company
Closing 21 October 2017
- £38,000 p/a
Middleweight Graphic Designer
Closing 20 October 2017
- RedSofa London
- £35,000 to 45,000 p/a
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.