LM Wind Power Communications Specialist
By becoming a member of GE Vernova’s Communications team, you will help build the story and engagement around a significant and public company transformation. You’ll work closely with teams from across the world to showcase LM Wind Power’s progress, performance, and path to growth in a dynamic environment.
The LM Wind Power Internal Communications Specialist will be a key contributor in executing internal communications efforts. The successful candidate will support senior leadership team members on achieving business objectives and strategic initiatives; collaborate with communications colleagues across LM Wind Power locations and GE Vernova; and ultimately be a team player with a mix of creative passion, intense curiosity, and excellent writing skills.
- Work closely with the CEO and leadership team to communicate strategic priorities and periodic business updates across the organization
- Serve as the editorial manager for LM Wind Power communications channels and maintain communications calendar via Airtable
- Collaborate with functions (Safety, Quality, Lean, Engineering, M&IS, Marketing, etc.) and regions communication SPOCs to identify strategic content and opportunities to engage employees
- Partner with HR to support the communications strategy for people leaders
- Prepare and manage content across various communication channels - intranet, newsletters, mobile app, pro-reception screens
- Work across the GE Vernova Wind Communications team to support special campaigns and big events as needed
- Conduct quarterly metrics analysis across channels and roll out yearly surveys to provide actionable insights, recommendations and action plan
- Work closely with DT on intranet upgrades
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university or college, or equivalent experience/ knowledge
- Demonstrated experience in communications with specific experience in internal communications
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, editing and storytelling skills
- Thorough understanding of opportunities and limitations of various communications channels
- Ability to work well within a team environment, participate in department/team projects and balance detail with departmental objectives
- Team player attitude with ability to work independently and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills
- Positive, flexible, team-oriented attitude
- Creative thinker, with proven ability to generate new ideas
- Experience in and understanding of the energy sector preferred but not required
GE (NYSE:GE) rises to the challenge of building a world that works. For more than 125 years, GE has invented the future of industry, and today the company’s dedicated team, leading technology, and global reach and capabilities help the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE’s people are diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest level of integrity and focus to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for its customers.
Other jobs you may be interested in
PR & Communications Manager - Marella Cruises
Closing 8 December 2023
- TUI Group
Social Media Specialist
Closing 5 December 2023
- Nestlé UK
£Depending on experience+potential bonus+excellent benefits
Reputation Communications Manager
Closing 8 December 2023
- perm, remote
Want more LM Wind Power Communications Specialist jobs?
Want to find more Communications Executive jobs, Communications Manager jobs, Marketing Executive jobs, Marketing Manager jobs, Strategy Manager jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.