Summary of main purpose of the job:
To work in conjunction with other category designers and buyers to create a collection for a category and to follow the product through to Final Production Standard sample stage.
Experience level/Qualification level:
Degree or equivalent in Fashion based subject.
Experience at Designer/Junior Designer level.
- Responsible for the design of garments for all phases and seasons.
- Create colour palette for the range.
- Colour up garments to presentation and Factory Pack standard.
- Create Factory Packs to forward to Factories for creation of garment samples.
- Present ranges to team and CEO for sign off and adjustments.
- Research themes and directions for following collections.
- Create and present trend packs, Mood Boards and forecasts for following seasons.
- Knowledge of garment construction, treatments and fabrics.
- Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop. Indesign and Illustrator).
- Ability to draw garments clearly and accurately.
- Understanding of colour stories and levels.
- Ability to convey designs from paper to 3D design.
- Good Knowledge of Factory processes.
- Creative and able to convey vision of Fat Face Brand.
- Demonstrate knowledge of trend within the market place.
- Articulate current and future trends for category.
- Presentation Skills.
- Ability to communicate with externals and Senior Management.
- Good research skills.
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload.
Factory Project Design Manager
Closing 3 October 2019
Frontend Web Developer / Digital Designer - Part-time/Full-time/Flexible
Closing 9 October 2019
- Treefrog Design
- perm, temp, temp to perm, part time
- Negotiable based upon experience/working hours
Want more Knitwear Designer jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.