Junior/mid-level Motion Graphics/Assistant Editor
Opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading independent creative services agencies.
We work in collaboration with agencies, directly with brand advertisers and partner with the professional marketing community to support their creative implementation and project delivery requirements across all media.
We are currently seeking a talented and experienced Junior/ mid-Level Motion Graphics/ Assistant Editor to join our editing/GFX team.
The ideal candidate will have two years or more industry experience, will be expected to work collaboratively alongside other members of the Motion Graphics Team and will have a creative focus and be driven to produce high-quality deliverables and solutions. This is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about motion graphics, to work across a range of content from small social projects to TVC’s.
- Motion Graphics/Video editing.
- Social media creation.
- TV Commercials.
- 2D Animation.
- Work closely with the Project Managers to understand the project scope and objectives.
- Edit raw video footage and add effects/elements to enhance motion design.
- Encoding, converting and editing videos and adding effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
- Adapt and reversion TVC’s and Social content.
- Create TV Deliverables.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Strong Expert level user of Adobe After Effects and Premier Pro.
- Good knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Collaborative team player and able to take feedback on board.
- Able to plan time effectively and deliver against tight deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail and a strong eye for composition, movement and depth.
- Ability to create high quality content from a loose or constrained brief with short deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Detail-oriented individual.
- The ability to take direction well and work to a client brief as well as contribute your own creative ideas.
- A good understanding of production pipelines, file formats and other technical requirements for broadcast TV and online deliverables. In addition, you will have good organisational and file management skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and collaborate with a team.
- Professionalism and good written and verbal communication skills with colleagues and clients.
- A positive attitude with a pro-active approach to problem solving and an excellent eye for detail.
- At least 2 years’ Motion Graphic/ edit assistant experience.
- Degree in Graphic Design or Motion Graphics preferred.
- Strong portfolio showcasing motion graphics skills.
Do you live within commuting distance of Central London?
Do you have permission to work in the UK?
Do you have any TV administration experience?
We endeavour to respond to all candidates, however, due to the amount of applications we receive, this is not always possible. I’m afraid if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days of applying for the position, you have not been successful at this time.
Closing 19 June 2019
- Concourse Display Management Pte Ltd
- £23,000 to 30,000 p/a
Closing 14 June 2019
- Black Sun Plc
Want more Junior/mid-level Motion Graphics/Assistant Editor jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Editor jobs, 2D Animator jobs, Broadcast Editor jobs, Motion Control jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Editor jobs, Online Editor jobs, Special Effects Animator jobs, Video Editor jobs, Visual Effects jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.