Junior eCommerce Designer / Artworker
This is an exciting entry-level design position with a well-established Online Design Team at ELC. The successful candidate will be responsible for hands-on design and creation of a range of digital assets that support the trading activities of our UK websites. This is an opportunity to hone your craft while working on some of the most prestigious global beauty brands.
This position would suit a designer with some professional experience looking to further develop their skills at their next design position, although we will also consider applicants looking for their first professional role.
- Creation of digital assets supporting the trading activities of our UK brands.
- Hero banner design.
- Landing page design.
- Email marketing design.
- Editing and cropping of photographic assets.
- Image composition and manipulation.
- Localisation of creative from our global teams to tailor for the UK market, maximising regional effectiveness.
- Slicing design files to output assets.
- Implementation of designs within the Content Management System.
- Act as ‘brand guardian’ for a handful of our brands – you’ll become the subject matter expert within our team for all things design-language when it comes to your brands.
- Working alongside our in-house creative studio on key collaborative projects.
Will work closely alongside other designers, Senior designer, scrum master, producer, front end developers and brand stakeholders.
• Working experience with Adobe Creative Cloud software.
• Experience producing content for digital formats (banners, emails, social content).
• Solid understanding of responsive web design.
• Ability to understand and interpret brand guidelines and design templates.
• Proven understanding of typography, layout and grid structures.
• Good time-management skills and able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
• Good communication and presentation skills.
• Digital Design education, or equivalent practical experience.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Some professional experience within a branded organisation.
• Working knowledge of HTML / CSS.
• Experience of task management in Jira.
• Experience of designing in Sketch.
Estee Lauder Companies is an equal opportunities employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Closing 14 November 2020
UX & Graphic Designer (m/f/d)
Closing 28 December 2020
- perm, remote, temp to perm
Want more Junior eCommerce Designer / Artworker jobs?
Want to find more Art Department Junior jobs, Artworker jobs, Creative Artworker jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Retoucher jobs, Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Email Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Photo Editor jobs, Picture Editor jobs, Art Department Assistant jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.