Junior Web Developer for Williams Martini RacingThis job listing has expired
We are currently recruiting for a Junior Web Developer to join the Creative Services team within our Marketing department. Reporting to the Digital Development Manager, this role will contribute to the in-house development of the Williams Group web estate, comprising all company websites, applications and mobile assets.
The Junior Web Developer will play an important role in creating and delivering innovative, world class solutions and industry-leading user experience. Responsibilities will include implementing the optimum technology and build strategy for each project.
The Junior Web Developer will work as part of the development team, contributing to management of workload and day-to-day priorities. Therefore, this role requires experience of working within a team, as well as excellent organisational and communication skills, the capability to work at pace, and a creative and proactive approach.
The ideal candidate will be degree educated (or equivalent) in web development, or a related field, and have at least a year of professional experience with a portfolio to showcase a range of successfully-delivered web/mobile applications.
Proficiency in the following skills is desirable:
- Knowledge of OOP principles
- Knowledge of web standards and progressive enhancement
- Excellent problem analysis and solving skills
- A good eye for design and a strong interest in UI/UX C# and ASP.NET MVC
- Working with Visual Studio and source control
Experience in the following areas will be beneficial:
- CSS pre-processors (e.g. SASS)
- Sitecore development
- Understanding of relational databases (e.g. SQL, normalisation)
- Interest/experience in mobile app development
- ASP.NET Core
- Web-based APIs
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Want more Junior Web Developer jobs?
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.