Junior Visual Designer - Innovative AgencyThis job listing has expired
My client is a highly regarded design agency with a focus on innovation and strategy. If you're a dynamic and endlessly creative designer who would relish the opportunity to solve problems for some of the world's best brands, this opportunity could be for you!
We are looking a brilliant designer who has previous experience and a portfolio that can make an impact. This role involves working with interdisciplinary teams and therefore requires excellent communication skills. The successful candidate will need to be adept in working across both digital and print demonstrating a broad skill set. An intense eye for detail is a must. This role offers the opportunity to truly spearhead the brand direction and evolution and gives creative freedom like no other!
* Create and bring to life customer experiences and provide in-depth insights and research
* Work across print and digital, covering a variety of business challenges for innovative clients
* Create visually stunning presentations and reports
* Collaborate and communicate with a variety of individuals and teams from diverse backgrounds
* Direct and produce artwork assets for digital and print applications
To be considered for this unique opportunity, please click "Apply"
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Digital and Print Campaigns Designer (Part time - 4 days per week) - Sightsavers
Closing 30 July 2018
- Haywards Heath
- perm, part time
- c£30,000 (pro rata - 4 days per week)
Graphic Designer for SmartAssistant
Closing 11 August 2018
Want more Junior Visual Designer - Innovative Agency jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, Visualiser - Design/Advertising jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Visualiser - Digital jobs, Web Designer jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.