At Superdry our in-house Brand Creative team are run by a team of creative professionals; collaborating to deliver inspiring imagery and film for our ecommerce and digital platforms. Teams range from concept to Styling, Production, Photography, Film and Retouching, it is a high energy and exciting area of the business requiring constant communication with key stakeholders across the business.
As Junior Videographer, you will be an integral part of our busy and experienced Film team working as part of the Brand Creative Team. This role will support in creating world class assets which will engage, inspire the style obsessed consumer, aligned to our Superdry brand principles and seasonal creative directions. Working on a variety of projects from ecom through to creative campaign assets, this role requires film/editing skills, incredible attention to detail, a pro-active attitude, great organisational skills and the ability to work in an energetic and fast paced studio set up.
An eagerness to learn and develop as well as help push the visual brand execution forward is essential. This is a great time to be joining Superdry and the brand direction outlined for the future is truly exciting.
Please include a link or copy of your portfolio when applying for this role.
- Liaise with the film team and other creative team members to test and refine film techniques
- Make informed decisions on image quality, have the confidence to suggest and present alternatives
- Pro-actively source required references, keep up with current trends and actively share this with the wider team
- Work on creative projects both behind the camera and assisting on larger productions
- Complete post-production for projects including localisation of graphics, encoding in different formats and
- uploading to the web
- Assist with other tasks where necessary including studio maintenance and asset cataloguing
- Have a flexible and agile approach to your work, to allow you to work on multiple projects
- Confidently undertake any other duties within the film and creative team
- Take a leading role in backing up all data and organising a media library
- Be confident in filming and editing
- Direct models to ensure they deliver their best possible performance
- Drive your own career development by keeping up to date with techniques relevant to your work, learn new skills, and proactively seeking opportunities to utilise them.
- Use your creative skills to come up with ideas and concepts and share them with the team
- Understand the Superdry brand and learn our in-house filming and editing style
- Deliver great work, on time, all the time
- Eager and hungry to learn and develop your skills further
- An enthusiastic, skilled photographer, currently working in a similar role ideally for a fashion/sports retail brand
- A positive individual, with great team spirit and a can-do mentality
- Able to manage own workload and work well under pressure
- Detail orientated and understood the importance of quality control, you will strive to better yourself with every shoot
- Open to different ways of doing things and confident to make suggestions to benefit and the current processes within the business
- Able to take direction from other creatives to achieve the creative vision they have outlined
- Passionate about style, contemporary culture and Superdry
- Ideally have experience in After Effects, but not essential
Working for Superdry has never been so rewarding…
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and an additional day off to celebrate your Birthday
- Family is massively important to us, so we have a broad range of family-friendly working policies in place, including enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Company Pension scheme
- All employees are covered by our Life Assurance policy whilst working at Superdry. Whilst none of us like to think too much about what would happen if we were to die, we feel it’s important to offer protection for your family and loved ones in such a situation and to support this we offer life assurance cover which pays a lump sum equivalent either twice or four times your annual salary
- A big staff discount – naturally. Because we know that you love to wear Superdry, you’ll benefit from a 50% discount in store and online and our Head Office is home to our very own store for staff only where you can treat yourself to heavily discounted sample stock
- A health cash plan is open to all employees.
- Private Medical cover - a taxable benefit, which managers are eligible to opt in to
- Flexible working - to help you achieve that all-important work-life balance
- We want you to share in our success and so we have a choice of Share Save schemes you can opt into
- A global employee assistance plan in place that you can access anytime you want - it’s free and confidential
- You’ll also have access to a Cycle To Work Scheme and an excellent Car contract hire/purchase scheme along with a massive range of local discounts with businesses across Gloucestershire
At Superdry, everyone has a voice and we want to hear it. We create environments where individuality can flourish and is celebrated as part of who we are as a brand. We’re incredibly proud that over 90% of our people feel strongly that they can be themselves when they are at work. We obviously feel their voices speak volumes.
We want to meet people with varied backgrounds because we understand that diversity of thought encourages new ideas to thrive, fuelling creativity and enabling us to do better work. We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, styles, perspectives, and skills; we hire people based on their merit and potential.
We also welcome conversations about flexible working for all roles at Superdry and will always accommodate it where possible.
Who we are:
Superdry have been making world class product for 15 years, and we’re proud of it. Our mission is to inspire and engage the contemporary style obsessed consumer, whilst leaving a positive environmental legacy.
Together, we have built a brand that has cut through the global apparel market at record speed, taking market share from brands that have existed for decades. But we have a big opportunity ahead of us as we launch 4 new collections.
We are now on an exciting journey to reset our brand and return to our design-led roots and we are looking for talented people to join us on our journey.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Camera Operator & Editor
Closing 5 December 2021
- Kingdom Creative
- £30,000 (with overtime expected earning £36,000 to £38,000)
Want more Junior Videographer jobs?
Want to find more Camera Assistant jobs, Camera Operator jobs, Cameraperson jobs, Cinematographer jobs, DV Camera Operator jobs, Lighting Cameraperson jobs, Videographer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.