Junior Studio Administrator for Theme GroupThis job listing has expired
Theme Group, a creative design agency is looking for a full-time Junior Studio Administrator for a 9 to 12 month period
This customer facing role will provide administrative support to the team in our busy design studio.
Duties & responsibilities
- Telephone and reception skills
- Preparing quotations and orders
- Organising couriers
- Liaising with clients and suppliers
- Regular upkeep of internal systems
- General administration
Skills & experience
- Polite, articulate and friendly
- Must possess great organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Mac’s and InDesign would be highly advantageous
- Proficient in Word, Excel, & Powerpoint
Strictly no agencies
Salary relevant to experience
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Freelance Graphic Designer
Closing 11 October 2017
- Profiles Creative
- £200 to 210 /day
Want more Junior Studio Administrator jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, Studio Manager jobs, Account Executive jobs, Administrator jobs, Receptionist jobs, Art Department Assistant jobs, Studio Assistant jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.