Junior Retoucher - Ted Baker
TED’s guide to what the Junior Retoucher does round here….
Ted are looking for an enthusiastic, and talented Junior Retoucher to join our experienced and skilled in house studio team.
You will be responsible for the retouching of model imagery, stills product shots, as well as having the opportunities to work on editorial and social media content.
· Retouch both still product, and model photography images to a high standard
· Ensure colour between image and physical product is consistent.
· Following Ted’s studio workflow procedure moving images to the correct places.
· Meeting daily targets set by Senior Retoucher.
· Showing initiative, and creativity within part of a team, which is constantly improving its imagery.
· Carry out ad hoc duties for the creative teams within the business.
· Liaise with other departments involved in the studio process.
· An excellent working knowledge of Photoshop is essential.
· Colour matching skills.
· Close eye and attention to detail.
· Strong workflow methods.
· Self-motivation to hit deadlines, and initiative to work as part of a team.
· Previous or similar experience essential.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Creative/Visual Arts related degree preferable.
· Strong proficiency in Mac OS.
Closing 30 September 2017
- Competitive Package
Senior Social Media Executive - Ted Baker
Closing 5 October 2017
- Ted Baker
- Competitive Salary
Want more Junior Retoucher - Ted Baker jobs?
Want to find more Retoucher jobs, Content Executive jobs, Social Media Executive jobs, Photo Editor jobs, Editorial Assistant jobs, Picture Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.