Junior Project Manager - Communications Agency
We’re looking for an enthusiastic junior project manager to join our busy operations team. You will be working alongside more experienced project managers to plan and manage the production of varied outputs, liaising with customers and colleagues to ensure the work is completed on time, and on budget.
Soapbox is a creative communications agency working across a range of disciplines, including digital design and development, publication design, infographics, branding, animation and film. Experience of and interest in one or more of these areas would be beneficial.
You must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, handling customer enquiries, and maintaining a high level of responsiveness. We pride ourselves on customer service and your role is a key part of this, so you need to be confident communicating with a wide range of external contacts.
Soapbox specialises in working for organisations that use their knowledge and ideas to promote social, economic and environmental progress. We work with many of the world’s leading think tanks, as well as NGOs and academic institutions, and an appreciation for what they do is essential for all our employees.
Previous experience in a design or agency background is desirable, but we’re willing to invest some time in training the right person.
We’re looking for organisational skills, attention to detail, and a can-do attitude.
- Creating and updating project plans
- Communicating changes internally and externally
- Scheduling work around studio capacity
- Communicating regularly both with clients and internally
- Recording key decisions and project information
- Monitoring project progress and flagging up potential problems
- Excellent planning, time management and organisational skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative within the parameters of the role.
- Flexibility and an ability to adapt to an organisation’s ways of working.
- High standards of written and verbal communication.
- Close attention to detail and high levels of accuracy.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well as part of a team.
- Experience of working in a client-facing role. Desirable:
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent.
- Knowledge of, or experience in graphic design or web development.
- Knowledge of or experience in the policy, research, or charity sectors.
- Experience of working in a creative agency.
- Experience of managing project budgets and timelines.
Please apply with Cover Letter and CV
Senior Packaging Designer - Brand Agency
Closing 18 July 2018
Copy and Content Producer for leading charity
Closing 13 July 2018
- National Fostering Agency
- £33 p/a
Want more Junior Project Manager - Communications Agency jobs?
Want to find more Copywriter jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Studio Manager jobs, Digital Copywriter jobs, Digital Project Manager jobs, Project Manager jobs, Graphic Designer - Production jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.