Junior Print Designer (Part Time)
*IMPORTANT - PLEASE ATTACH WORK EXAMPLES TO YOUR CV*
We are currently looking for a talented, experienced Junior Print Designer to join our Sleepwear and Lingerie Team. You will be part of a function that is responsible for delivering outstanding print design across our lingerie and sleepwear department. We are looking for someone who is passionate about design and willing to push the print handwriting to the next level. You will work as part of an enthusiastic and fast paced team, delivering beautiful and contemporary print solutions across the BU. It’s a really exciting place to be!
Key Accountabilities and measures:
- Work alongside and support the Print Designers to deliver print for the BU.
- Support the Print Designers with the co-ordination of day to day activities.
- Support the Designers in producing a high standard of print concept to tech pack ready artwork to send to sourcing office via PLM.
- Work with the Print Designers to meet critical path deadlines and deliver the right designs, at the right time to meet critical paths.
- Support designers research trends under the direction of the Designer and Identify and communicate key opportunities.
- Assist in creating design boards, design publications and design presentations.
- Begin to take the initiative to own a product/product type under the Print Designers direction.
- Collaborate with Print Designers across Clothing & Home to make best use of resources including archive and bought studio artwork.
- Expert in the field of print design with design experience within the Retail industry.
- Strong design and CAD skills with an eye for detail.
- Experience in creating print ready artwork for production. Including Repeat and colour separation.
- High level of proficiency in Design related CAD software to include Illustrator, Photoshop and In Design.
- Multi task orientated with the ability to work to tight deadlines to the critical path.
Junior Designer - Accessories (Warehouse)
Closing 21 November 2020
Mid-Weight Graphic Designer - Oasis & Warehouse
Closing 15 November 2020
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.