Junior Presentation Manager, MENA
Turner is a division of WarnerMedia along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros.
In Europe, Middle East and Africa, Turner currently broadcasts 70 channels in 20 languages to 125 countries. It is headquartered in London and operates local offices across the region. Turner’s EMEA portfolio of kids, entertainment, sports and news brands includes Cartoon Network, Boomerang, Cartoonito, Boing, adult swim, Toonami, Warner TV, TCM and TNT, CNN, Great Big Story, Bleacher Report and e-league, as well as our new venture Toonix, in partnership with HBO Nordic.
We are on a mission to Reimagine TV and disrupt our industry by turning viewers into highly engaged, loyal and unapologetic fans of the content we create and the deeply personal experiences we provide.
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Junior Presentation Manager to join our programming department based in Old Street, London. Your main responsibility will be to oversee the on air promotional strategy across all brands. You will ensure we stream line on air messages via effective media planning. You will also be managing a team of presentation coordinators to ensure the timely delivery of accurate transmission schedules.
What you’ll be doing:
• Create monthly makelists across all brands -really looking at the whole strategy and simplifiying the number on air messages according to our campaign structures.
• Write briefs for creative.
• Be on top of ‘hand ins’ and follow up with creative if necessary.
• View all SIAB campaigns and utilise assets for local use.
• Feedback to central on SIAB assets when asked to review the draft briefs.
• Ensure all digital promos and graphics are requested.
• Create strategy for filler refreshes.
• Work closely with creative, production, programming, marketing, digital ad sales and TX.
• Keep media planning and strategy documents such a pres year plans, promo weighting, sponsorship media plans up to date and organised for the Pres team to follow.
• Manage pres team. (including appraisals). Keep team motivated and positive.
• Team Superuser for What’s On Scheduling system/ System Testing.
• Train new members of staff on workflows and systems.
• Responsible for the team delivering of accurate tx logs.
• Schedule spot checks.
• Arrange tests with playout.
• Lead channel rebranding and refresh wishlists.
• Show monthly promos to programming team during screening sessions.
• Identify procedural issues and suggest new workflows.
• Chair catch up meetings to communicate pres plans.
• Attend team meetings.
• Ad hoc requests for information.
• Work with programming for input on blocks and stunts.
What we’re looking for:
• The ideal candidate will have previous experience in management across Presentation, preferably with a programming background and educated to degree level.
• Experience with scheduling systems, specifically What’s ON or similar.
• Knowledge of the Middle East, Greece and Cyprus market.
• Experience with kids TV.
• Solid communication and organisation skills.
• Experience in managing a team.
• Attention to detail and a “can do” attitude.
What’s on offer:
This role comes with a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits and perks, including private medical, generous pension contribution and company bonus. You’ll have 23 days holiday and we’ll also give you 40 hours per year for you to use for volunteering or charitable work.
Many of our employees work flexibly in many different ways, including flexible hours or an element of working from home. Please talk to us at interview about the flexibility you need.
Senior Game Designer
Closing 27 May 2020
- Square Enix
Closing 3 April 2020
Want more Junior Presentation Manager, MENA jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, Presentation Manager jobs, DTP Operator jobs, Print Designer jobs, Publishing Artworker jobs, Publishing Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.