Junior Photographer Evergreen
Studio Production produces world-class visual assets for NET-A-PORTER, MR PORTER, YOOX, THE OUTNET and ONLINE FLAGSHIP STORES Powered by YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP. Operating from our London HQ and US studio in New Jersey as well as Italian centres for excellences, our team includes Studio Coordinators, Product Library, Styling, Size and Fit, Photography, Video, Retouch, Product Editorial and Translations teams, with many working across a combination of all Group’s websites each week.
The Photography team are now seeking a talented Junior Photographer to join the team based in our offices in London. Reporting into the Photography Team Leader, you will be tasked with bringing the NET-A-PORTER & MR PORTER repertoire of products to life through high quality digital photography. You will use beautiful lighting and a strong eye for detail, thereby constantly improving the shopping experience across the brands.
- Work in the Studio Production team alongside the stylists taking commercial digital images of NET-A-PORTER & MR PORTER products.
- Ensure that all products are lit correctly, efficiently and creatively, in accordance with our company guidelines.
- Produce high quality and consistently beautiful images, ensuring they are correctly exposed and colour consistent.
- Prepare sets, checking that all equipment is functioning, setting up appropriate lighting and keeping accurate daily shoot records.
- Image selection; working with the stylist to choose images that comply with the Style Guide.
- Accurately name and archive digital asset files.
- Mark up images with clear and informative notes for the retouch team
- Crop and process images, maintaining file size specification guidelines.
- Perform quality assurance on all images.
- Ensure all images are ready in advance of online sales.
- Meet personal targets and daily and weekly deadlines.
- Have the ability to work well within a team working well under pressure with a flexible attitude.
- Be responsible for care and upkeep of all studio equipment, props and supplies.
- Complete ad hoc duties.
- Proven experience in digital photography in a commercial studio environment.
- Technical knowledge and practical experience of studio lighting
- High technical proficiency in Mac computers and software. Fluency in PhotoShop CS and Capture One Pro essential.
- Ability to work well within a team.
- Assertive and constructive in directing models on set.
- Proven skills in still-life photography.
- Ability to work well to deadlines and under pressure.
- Proactive and able to take initiative.
- Detail oriented and creative.
Here are just a few of the amazing perks you will receive as an employee at the YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP:
- Our famous Staff discount
- Exclusive staff sales
- Season ticket loan or cycle to work scheme
- Matched contribution pension
- Multi-purpose insurance
- Eye-care vouchers
You will work four days a week between Monday and Friday (37.5 hours per week).
From the moment you walk through our doors and join the YOOX NET-A-PORTER team we are committed to making your journey with us inspirational and evolutionary.
If you are passionate, committed and thrive in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, then please apply with a CV and covering letter.
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is an equal opportunities employer, if you require any reasonable adjustments to complete your application, please do not hesitate to advise us accordingly.
Closing 15 March 2019
- BOXXED Agency Ltd
- £18,000 to 25,000 p/a
Still Life Photographer, Studio for Burberry
Closing 14 March 2019
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.