Junior Packaging Designer / Artworker - Creative AgencyThis job listing has expired
- Working for a Birmingham Based Creative Agency
- Designing and Artworking Packaging and POS for Global FMCG Clients
- Exciting Fast paced environment
- As a junior designer, you are a key part of the workflow delivery, with a specific focus on POS and in-store assets for one of the UK's biggest confectionary brands
- Brand Guardian: with a specific focus on one brand, you will develop an in depth understanding of its visual language and application across POS, In-store Comms and Outdoor Advertising
- Working as part of a team you will be entrusted with a high degree of creative custodianship to deliver projects that are on brand and on time.
- Reporting daily to the head of department you will work as part of a team that delivers high volume of work within tight deadline - you must be comfortable delivering in this fast-paced environment
- A thorough understanding of all Adobe design software is a must and working knowledge of AfterEffects would be preferable.
- You must be confident delivering work against tight deadlines and impatient clients!
- Design Graduate with at least 1 year work experience
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Graphic Designer for Lichfields
Closing 14 October 2017
Graphic Designer for Concentra
Closing 10 October 2017
- Concentra Analytics
- Competitive with additional benefits package
Want more Junior Packaging Designer / Artworker - Creative Agency jobs?
Want to find more Artworker jobs, Creative Artworker jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Graduate jobs, Packaging Artworker jobs, Packaging Designer jobs, POS Designer jobs, Pre Press Artworker jobs, Print Designer jobs, Publishing Artworker jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.