Junior Online Designer
Frasers Group are currently looking for a Junior Online Designer to join us at our Head Office in Basingstoke.
We started as a small store in Maidenhead in 1982 and from there, grew to become a global powerhouse. We believe the higher the risk, the greater the reward. We’ve never been afraid to strive forward and change the way the industry operates, diversifying our portfolio and elevating stores.
We’re not sitting back – there’s no room for hesitation. As a PLC with a £4bl turn over, this opportunity to grow your career in a fast paced and dynamic environment is one for the bold.
- Produce graphic assets and imagery that can be used across the GAME website, App, and any other online creative
- Ensure that all design work enhances the brand experience and follows the GAME brand guidelines
- Design/edit and build special feature web pages and hubs as required
- Maintain web pages and game specific hubs
- Adhere to publisher guidelines making sure Terms and Conditions and/or Legal Disclaimers have been added accordingly
- Creating user journeys and present solutions to the team within agreed timeframes
- Create seasonal/campaign specific creative that can be used across Online/Print and Screens
- Work collaboratively with creative team and other team leads on relevant projects and BAU
- Other adhoc creative project work
- A good level of experience using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, HTML, CSS and FTP programs.
- Knowledge/use of online project management tools such as BaseCamp
- Knowledge of online CMS systems, such as Wordpress and other design programs such as Indesign and Dreamweaver are desirable.
- Experience designing responsively for web and other online platforms
- Experience designing to email marketing
An opportunity like this at Frasers Group is for the fearless.
The potential is massive, the experience unrivalled. To be able to make the most of it you need to live and breathe our principles - you will:
Think without limits and take the team with you
You will see the possible in impossible and will be open-minded and humble, not afraid to take a risk if it’s the best option for the business.
Own it and back it
You will take pride in what you do with confidence, but not overconfidence. It’s important you take ownership of your decisions, stand by your convictions and reason with contradiction.
Not hesitate and act with purpose
Other jobs you may be interested in
Closing 14 March 2022
- Reckitt Benckiser
£Competitive Salary & excellent benefits package
Junior Designer - Knitwear
Closing 31 January 2022
- New Look
Closing 25 January 2022
Want more Junior Online Designer jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, App Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.