Junior Online Creative Designer
Do you want to be part of a fast paced UX team, creating digital artwork and designs for a leading online fashion retailer? Then take a look at the details below and hit apply now!
Working in a fast paced UX team, you’ll be focussed on the creating digital artwork and
designs for the Total Platform accounts. Whilst enhancing the TP (Total Platform) brand through well considered, exceptional designs, you’ll be responsible for creating content for Homepages, onsite editorials, banners and emails with hi-fidelity designs.
About the Role:
- You will be responsible for artworking appropriate design solutions within brand templates
- Using your design skills you’ll be creating assets and layouts for homepages, emails, editorial content across the Total Platform client base.
- Building emails and testing their performance.
- Create digital-ready artwork, implementing brand guidelines, styles and layouts, and working to specified deadlines.
- You will work closely with internal and external stakeholders as well as design leads across the Online Department.
- Working up concepts and ideation across the Total Platform programme.
Portfolio: Along with your application please ensure you provide your portfolio of design work. We want to see a portfolio packed with directional design, excellent layout and typography skills!
- A minimum of 2 years design experience.
- We are looking for individuality, confidence and a positive attitude and seek someone who pushes the boundaries and is collaborative in their approach.
- Experience in creating, preparing, proofing digital ready assets and content.
- Experience of working with a Content Management System (CMS) beneficial.
- Experience with fashion/lifestyle brand or design agency beneficial.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS is beneficial.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to rapid change.
- Fully conversant in Sketch and Adobe CC (Photoshop/Dreamweaver).
- Ability to calmly manage high pressure situations and tight deadlines.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- ShareSave Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Staff Discount
- Healthcare Scheme
- Uniform Allowance
You know Next, but did you know we’re a FTSE-100 retail company employing over 43,000 people across the UK and Ireland. We’re the UK’s 2nd largest fashion retailer and for Kidswear we’re the market leader. At the last count we have over 540 stores, plus the Next Online and it’s now possible to buy on-line from over 70 countries around the world! So we’ve gone global!
Want more Junior Online Creative Designer jobs?
Want to find more Art Department Junior jobs, Artworker jobs, Creative Artworker jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Product Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Email Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Art Department Assistant jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.