Junior Motions Graphic DesignerThis job listing has expired
Our client, an exceptional Creative Agency with over 30 years in the Industry producing stunning content for a variety of top brands, are seeking a highly energetic and passionate junior motion graphic designer with strong illustration skills to join their close-knit friendly team to create revolutionary content. You must be brimming with creative ideas, and in return you will have limitless opportunities for progression and the opportunity to build a stunning portfolio!
You will work collaboratively with the creative team, including designers, editors, 3D specialists and motion whizzes. In this company there is no hierarchy, you will have the opportunity to work on content for clients within entertainment, leisure, hospitality, FMCG and retail, taking ownership and working on projects from concept through to completion.
- Concept, storyboard, illustrate and animate a variety of content for all digital channels
- Collaborating with writers, marketers, illustrators to develop fresh, strategic content
- Keen eye for design, impeccable attention to detail
- Animate natural and expressive human motion, create engaging fluid animations
- Strong proven illustration skills, ability to adapt illustration style
- Highly motivated, proactive, ability to use own initiative
- Eager to learn and stay on top of new trends and technologies
- Storyboard and animate social media content, offering ideas and improvements.
Skills and experience required:
- A highly engaging and fluid showreel, showcasing your illustration and animation skills
- Some proven commercial experience as a motion designer
- Proficient in Adobe After Effects
- Exceptional illustration skills, ability to adapt style
- Ability to develop a vision for projects- concept visuals/storyboards/animation
- A solid understanding of the technical requirements of digital video
- Experience of C4D would be a bonus
- Interest in new and developing technologies (for example motion capture, VR, projection mapping, 360° projection.)
- Highly passionate, motivated, a real go-getter able to use your own initiative
This is a great opportunity for a Junior Animator to really make their mark, you will get out what you put in and have the opportunity to learn from some of the best in the business!
Graduates are welcome!
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Senior UX Designer and UX Designers
Closing 4 July 2018
- Cambridge University Press
- perm, temp, temp to perm
Closing 11 July 2018
- Ogilvy & Mather London
Want more Junior Motions Graphic Designer jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, Digital Animator jobs, Digital Designer jobs, 2D Animator jobs, 3D Animator jobs, Animator jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.