Junior Motion Graphic Designer
We are looking for a creative, imaginative, commercially-minded video editor with a genuine interest in fashion and retail for this Junior Motion Graphic Designer role!
For this Junior Motion Graphic Designer role, we are looking for someone creative, imaginative, commercially-minded with a genuine interest in fashion and retail. If all of that sounds exactly like you, then you’re just the sort of person we really want to hear from!
This role is based at Head Office Leicestershire ideally or in London at Glen House and is full time.
About the Role:
- Responsible for creating and delivering innovative new concepts for a wide range of animation and video design briefs.
- Producing the very best creative solutions, you’ll also be able to deliver key commercial requirements through your designs.
- Play a key role at every stage of the design process, from initial concept to execution.
- Supporting the creative team to deliver innovative and inspirational animation and video edits that give our customers an enhanced experience whether viewing our products in store, online or on mobile.
- Designing for a diverse range of business areas, from in-store video screens across Womenswear, Menswear, Childrenswear and Home to social media and TV campaigns.
- You’ll have impressive previous experience in a similar role.
- An outstanding showreel of exceptional creative and commercially focussed animations and designs to showcase to us (please add this as part of your application!).
- A strong interest in fashion and retail, and a clear understanding of how to deliver the most compelling designs for our customers.
- You’ll have exceptional skills in After Effects, Premiere, Illustrator and Photoshop and the ability to produce accurate artwork to often challenging deadlines.
- Ability to work extremely well with other members of the studio and key project stakeholders, ensuring all work actively reflects and enhances the Next brand.
- Knowledgeable with file formatting/export settings, with experience using Adobe’s Media Encoder.
- Experience with third party After Effects plug-ins e.g. Trapcode Particular is desirable but not essential.
- Experience with Cinema 4D is a bonus.
- Bonus Scheme.
- Pension Scheme.
- ShareSave Scheme.
- Life Assurance.
- Staff Discount.
- On-site Nursery.
You know Next, but did you know we’re a FTSE-100 retail company employing over 43,000 people across the UK and Ireland. We’re the UK’s 2nd largest fashion retailer and for Kidswear we’re the market leader. At the last count we have over 540 stores, plus the Next Online and it’s now possible to buy on-line from over 70 countries around the world! So we’ve gone global!
Motion Designer / Animator
Closing 21 March 2021
- Straco Recruitment
- £NEG DOE
Closing 21 March 2021
Want more Junior Motion Graphic Designer jobs?
Want to find more Digital Animator jobs, Video Designer jobs, Animation Artist jobs, Animation Design Assistant jobs, Animator jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Editor jobs, Special Effects Animator jobs, Special Effects Artist jobs, Video Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.