Junior Motion Graphic Designer (Social Media) for Condé Nast International
Condé Nast International sets the benchmark for publishing excellence with leading print and digital brands, including Vogue, Vanity Fair, GQ, Glamour, Wired, Conde Nast Traveller and AD.
Headquartered in London and operating across 28 markets, we publish over 30 iconic print and digital brands, reaching more than 240 million people worldwide.
With a commitment to delivering beautiful, influential content and brand experiences, our mission is to open the doors to a word of excellence, creativity and passion.
As a Junior Motion Graphic Designer (Social Media) you will be working as part of an editorial team working to create bespoke visual storytelling content for Vogue Snapchat Discover editions in three different languages (English, French, Spanish).
Your motion graphics, animations and video edits will be integral to delivering Vogue's editorial to a young social audience, while respecting the brand’s consistency and impeccable standards.
You will be joining a progressive team demanding a flexible approach and a willingness to work on other titles as required, trial and test and innovate to drive change.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Creating eye-catching snaps for our Snapchat Discover channels, aligning Vogue's editorial message with the needs of the audience.
- Edit and organise the editorial and visual to adapt them to social editions. Add transitions, motion graphics, sounds and music to complete the edit
- Working closely with our producers to ensure deadlines are met and the production process runs smoothly.
- Coordinate with the Snapchat Editor and team on edition ideas, themes and packages.
Essential Skills & Requirements
- Working knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Premiere and Photoshop
- Basic motion design knowledge for social storytelling (text animations, creative transitions and simple motion graphics)
- Keen to work in a fast paced and cross-functional environment
- Proactive and responsive to any issues with quick solutions
- Good organisational skills
- Good knowledge of the subject matter for Vogue or a willingness to develop this
- Interest in social media, media, storytelling or publishing companies is advantageous
- Other language skills including French or Spanish are desirable but not essential
Junior Digital Designer
Closing 12 March 2019
- 9 Yards Creative Ltd
- perm, temp to perm
Graphic Designer for International Institute of Anti-Ageing
Closing 16 March 2019
- Institute of Anti-Ageing
- £29,000 pa plus great company benefits and working environment
Want more Junior Motion Graphic Designer (Social Media) jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.