Junior Motion Designer
Framestore's Design Studio is a multi-talented team of directors, designers and artists creating beautiful images for all platforms. They are highly adaptable and can work across all stages of a project from conception to delivery.
The role requires you to understand the design principles of motion design and to have a keen interest in both 2D and 3D design. You will be technically proficient across different skills within motion design, with a positive attitude and love for creative problem solving and finding solutions.
The Junior Motion Designer will create compelling and unique motion graphics for clients under the supervision of Art Directors, Creative Directors, and the Head of Design. The Junior Motion Designer must be able to thrive in a fast paced artist driven environment, creating moving imagery as part of the pitching and execution process.
This is a full-time staff role with benefits, and although we are currently working remotely, this position will eventually require working onsite in our London studio.
- Taking briefs and direction from Creative Directors, Art Directors, or Senior Designers to execute motion graphics animations for a diverse array of projects.
- Create style frame, storyboards, motion tests..
- Work collaboratively as part of a larger team on the motion design focused areas of projects.
- Meeting schedules and project deadlines.
- Ongoing communication with production and leads regarding schedules and deadlines.
- Taking responsibility for own workload, time management and notes/feedback actions required by Supervisors.
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe CS including: After Effects, Photoshop.
- Cinema4D - experience with a variety of renderers.
- Must have a viewable portfolio of moving imagery for consideration.
- Excellent typography skills, in addition to a great eye.
- Ability to turn around multiple concepts in a variety of styles and to take creative direction/revisions as needed.
- Good communication and problem-solving skills.
- Eagerness to learn and self-motivated in pursuit of own professional development.
- Working independently and in collaboration with other artists.
- Must be self-motivated and a collaborative team player.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines in an artist driven collaborative workplace.
- Dependable and flexible, dedicated to creating the highest quality images possible.
Framestore is proud to employ extraordinary talent across all genders, races, nationalities, religions, ages, abilities and sexual preferences. We aim to encourage and support all of our current and future employees to achieve their potential. No job applicant will receive less favourable treatment on any basis when applying for a career with us.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Junior 3D Designer
Closing 26 October 2021
- Design Bridge
Motion Designer & Video editor
Closing 20 October 2021
- £30,000 to 35,000 per annum
Multimedia Designer (Brand)
Closing 10 October 2021
- Reach Plc
- £Competitive + company benefits
Want more Junior Motion Designer jobs?
Want to find more Digital Animator jobs, 2D Animator jobs, 3D Animator jobs, Animation Artist jobs, Animator jobs, CG Animator jobs, Character Animator jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Editor jobs, Special Effects Animator jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.