Junior Motion Designer
We are looking for a junior motion designer to join TMW’s motion team, Move Studio.
Our talented in-house team create the majority of the agency’s work, from shooting, animating, editing & delivering for broadcast to rolling out a full media schedule of different social formats. We have skilled editors, animators and producers within the team which means we can cover end to end production. We are constantly busy, working across projects of varying sizes – every day brings new and interesting challenges.
Clients that we are currently working on include Vodafone, London & Partners, Ferrero, Freesat, Centre Parcs, VOXI and WW.
We’re looking for a full-time Junior Motion Designer who will support our in house production studio.
This role is for a self-starter who loves to learn new skills with a positive, proactive can-do attitude.
You will have a passion for animation, editing and all aspects of production and your role will be to support the team in delivering motion design projects for broadcast, social, DOOH and digital campaigns.
Required skills and experience:
- you will have a relevant portfolio/showreel.
- Knowledge of After Effects and Premiere Pro, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Some understanding of Cinema 4D is a plus.
- You must work well with others, be curious, take direction to improve and build on your skills.
You'll be responsible for:
- Supporting the team and collaborating to fulfil motion briefs across the agency.
- Assisting in media management and asset preparations, for example setting up projects and ingesting rushes after a shoot.
- Helping prep kit for shoots.
- Supporting colleagues sourcing assets for projects – from suitable references to music and stock assets.
- Supporting colleagues with reformatting assets and delivering for different platforms.
- Updating showreels and assets on our website.
- A passion for learning.
- Great communication skills.
- Self-starter, well-organised and energetic.
- You will be a keen collaborator – you will be taking briefs from the wider motion team or creative teams or Account Directors. You will ask any questions to ensure you have a thorough understanding of what you brief is and the next steps.
- You will been keen to learn how to work within a set budget and deadlines and find ways of solving problems.
This is us:
The TMW story is born out of the many successes we’ve created for our clients over the past 30 years, and now encompasses offices in London, Bristol and Reading, with clients all over the world.
We create ideas that move people.
We believe that ideas should work everywhere and that brilliant results are what really matter. We combine deep digital and advertising expertise, a strong heritage in CRM and award-winning creativity to make it all happen.
TMW is proudly part of UNLIMITED, a fully integrated agency group with human understanding at its heart. Through our Human Understanding Lab, we uncover behaviour-led insights that power performance and create a genuine business advantage for our clients.
What we value:
Together, we put people first and believe our values make us who we are.
Give a Damn: We care about each other, our clients and our work. And this shines through everything we do.
Be Brave: We believe in challenging each other, in standing up, in speaking out. We believe in trying new and difficult things in order to make ourselves and our work better.
Stay Curious: We actively seek out the new and the unusual, finding inspiration everywhere in the world around us.
Take Pride: We are open, accepting and inclusive, and we support each other on our journey to reach our true potential. We are actively working to ensure that we as an agency more fully reflect the society around us.
What we give:
A thriving career with the chance to learn from passionate, talented colleagues and mentors. Exciting and varied client work with as much opportunity as you can handle. And a hugely sociable team to get to know.
Here’s a snapshot of just some of the benefits you can enjoy as part of the team.
- 25+ days’ holiday + Bank Holidays.
- Volunteer day and Birthday Day off.
- Contributory Pension Scheme.
- Life Assurance.
- Healthcare Cash Back Scheme.
- Interest free travel season ticket loan, Cycle scheme.
Join us and join in. We make noise. We laugh. We share. We welcome new ideas and new people – including you.
Sound good? If you think you tick all the boxes, please send your CV and tell us why you should join the team.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
As an equal opportunities workplace, we have a commitment to ensuring equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, socio-economic status, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, neuro divergence, disability, gender, gender identity or expression. Whether you’re just getting your foot in the door, or you are an experienced employee whose life circumstances are shifting, we are committed to creating a workplace that reflects the world we want to live in and are therefore flexible to accommodate each individual's needs as best as we can.
Other jobs you may be interested in
Closing 31 January 2022
- New Look
Assistant VFX Editor
Closing 6 March 2022
Graduate VFX Artist
Closing 21 March 2022
- Newcastle upon Tyne
Want more Junior Motion Designer jobs?
Want to find more Digital Animator jobs, 2D Animator jobs, Animation Artist jobs, Animation Design Assistant jobs, Animator jobs, CG Animator jobs, Motion Graphics Designer jobs, Motion Graphics Editor jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.