Junior - Midweight Integrated Conceptual DesignerThis job listing has expired
Top central London agency is looking for a junior-midweight integrated designer to join their growing team. They are a well established and growing agency working with very well-known global brands across tech/lifestyle and retail.
This role offers a huge amount of variety across branding, digital and print. The branding projects will involve developing considered and intelligent designs which will become the basis for creating excellent visual identity solutions. You will be responsible for undertaking projects from brief through to concept exploration and guideline delivery. A passion and understanding of branding and design principles is essential. Print projects range from traditional formats such as brochures, packaging and menus through to wayfinding and signage. Digital experience including infographics, web and app design is highly desirable but not essential.
- Design related degree
- Strong portfolio that demonstrates a thought process across varied projects.
- Ability to see projects through from concept to completion to a high standard.
- Self-motivated with an ability to work well independently and within a team.
- Strong understanding of graphic design principles with attention to detail that communicates brilliant ideas in a clever, considered way.
- Eager to learn and also share your knowledge within the team.
Sorry this job has been removed from Creativepool
Junior Digital / Print Artworker
Closing 17 April 2018
Closing 20 April 2018
- £40,000 to 43,000 p/a
Want more Junior - Midweight Integrated Conceptual Designer jobs?
Want to find more Retail Designer jobs, Branding Designer jobs, Graphic Designer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Print Designer jobs, Publishing Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.