Digital Designer - InHouse
Our client has a very interesting online profile which plays a huge part in supporting businesses and consumers across almost every aspect of UK life. Their digital initiative has grown over the past 18 months. You’d join the established UX and Creative teams to design, develop & deliver an already exceptional online experience. Your main accountabilities will be working on design of digital products and services, ensuring the output from the team meets the business requirements and customer objectives.
The ideal candidate has a creative and functional mind with some commercial experience under their belt already. They can take a brief from sketch, storyboard & conception through to polished visuals ready for build across mobile and web.
As well as being able to manage the above, the candidate we’re looking for will possess the following:
• Enthusiastic creative with passion producing beautiful design
• Advanced skills in Creative Suite, experimentation with the likes of Sketch, Zeplin, InVision
• Demonstrate beautiful digital portfolio showing concepts and finished interface designs for web and mobile
• Proven passion and eye for creative detail: typography, layout, creativity, drawing, sketching, designing
• Recognised qualification/degree in digital designer and/or interaction design
This role is based in Central London, it’s an in-house role with good benefits and being part time offers a handy work/life balance.
Lead UX Designer
Closing 21 October 2017
- Capital One
- Old Street
- Competitive + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
Senior Designer for Sticky Content
Closing 20 October 2017
- Sticky Content
Want more Digital Designer - InHouse jobs?
Want to find more Typographer jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Interface (UI) Designer jobs, Multimedia Designer jobs, User Experience (UX) Designer jobs, Web Designer jobs, Graphic Designer - Production jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.