Become a Music Aficionado!
A fast paced music industry advertising agency is on the lookout for a super Junior or Mid-weight Designer.
You will be working with all the biggest names the industry has to offer. From the latest in commercial pop to up-and-coming artists, this is a must-have opportunity for sound junkies!
You will need to be able to work in a high-pressure environment. From concept through to completion, you will be creating first-grade material for press advertising, outdoor media, social media and digital platforms. The ideal candidate will have advertising experience with strong print and digital skills, with prior agency experience. Having a strong understanding and versatile approach to layout is key.
A real passion for music is essential. You will need to be proactive and organised and have a portfolio demonstrating great ideas across print and digital advertising. You must have 2+ years' experience and a design related degree.
• Proven experience of strong design layout and typographic skills are essential
• High proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
• Attention to detail and a flexible attitude
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Highly organised, self motivated, competent and can use own initiative
• Must be UK based, overseas candidates will not be considered
• Have a good working discipline creating artwork and file management
• Good organisational skills and attention to detail
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and folio
Middleweight Graphic Designer for H2O Publishing
Closing 2 February 2018
- H2O Publishing Ltd
- £26,000 p/a
Junior / Middleweight Designer
Closing 7 February 2018
start February 2018
- No1 Lounges Ltd
- £28,000 to 32,000 p/a
Want more Junior/Mid-weight Designer jobs?
Want to find more Graphic Designer jobs, Typographer jobs, Visualiser - Design/Advertising jobs, Digital Designer jobs, Layout Artist jobs, Print Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.