Junior Menswear Designer
- Assisting the design team in the development of ‘Own Brand’ ranges across multiple brands.
- Produce technical detailed CADs to send to factories.
- Manage visual overviews of the critical path to show ordered & development styles.
- Researching new emerging trends and High Street competitors, including comp shop trips.
- Administrative support to the design team, including day-to-day duties.
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, ambitious individual to join our Design team as a Junior Menswear Designer. Working in a fast paced environment, the role offers a great opportunity to work for a growing retailer across a range of Men’s own brands. We are looking for an organised, self-motivator who can take ownership of their responsibilities whilst working closely with the rest of the design team. We have loads of examples across the department of people progressing in their career and this role will come with that same opportunity.
Skills and Experience:
- A fashion / design related degree, with 1 year industry experience.
- Adobe Illustrator skills essential.
- Good commercial awareness.
- Strong communication and organisation skills.
- Passionate about current men’s fashion.
- Highly self-motivated and proactive.
- Ability to react quickly to daily changing demands and priorities.
Closing 1 September 2020
Menswear Assistant Designer
Closing 7 September 2020
Want more Junior Menswear Designer jobs?
Want to find more Product Designer jobs, Customer Experience Designer jobs, Interactive Designer jobs, Accessories Designer jobs, Fashion Designer jobs, Fashion Graphic Designer jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.