Junior Manager, Social Media
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy and all genders are welcome. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- Be in all social media platforms and tools every day – posting, reposting, scheduling, responding to comments, and jumping on social trends and topics.
- Community management for @PUMA, @PUMASportstyle, @PUMAPerformance, @PUMAMotorsport, and more.
- Listen to how people are talking about PUMA, our products, our athletes, our influencers and celebrities, our stores, etc., and be able to create reports about what you’re hearing.
- Become an expert in PUMA’s publishing platform, Sprinklr.
- Use your experience listening to people on social to help our marketing teams develop content that speaks to our audiences.
- Contribute to strategic brainstorming, curation, and content creation.
- Build strong relationships with influential social media users and handles; and explore partnership opportunities.
- Cover live events on PUMA’s social media handles.
- Be on top of social media trends, platform updates, etc.
- 3+ years of experience in a social media role, with managing large and/or global brand preferred.
- Deep understanding of Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube, Reddit, TikTok and Instagram, including design, functionality, users, etc..
- The candidate is extremely passionate and knowledgeable about sports, sneakers, culture, and digital entertainment distribution; publishers, production companies etc..
- An analytical mind; the ability to compile, read, interpret data, and make recommendations based on your analysis.
- Position may require up to 10% international travel.
- Position involves working nights/weekends and a flexible schedule.
- Solutions orientated thinker.
PUMA supports over 14,000 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.
PUMA is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of PUMA to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, gender, physical or mental disability, veteran-status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Manager, Graphic Design Art & Schedule
Closing 30 May 2020
- Nintendo Software Technology
Digital Video/Social Producer II - Quibi Mobile Platform
Closing 2 June 2020
- ESPN Sports Media Ltd
- $20,000 to 30,000 p/a
Want more Junior Manager, Social Media jobs?
Want to find more Social Media Executive jobs, Social Media Manager jobs, Events Coordinator jobs, Events Manager jobs, Scheduler jobs? Then make sure you take a look at our full listing of jobs on our jobs board or browse through our jobs by job title or by company.
Join our Community
To keep up to date with any jobs that come on the site you can register here. By registering you can build your own super stylish profile, connect with colleagues and companies and keep up with what is happening in the industry.